Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling a meeting is taking action. He made it clear there was no movement whatsoever. If asked, I am sure he will use some weasel words to suggest the same thing, but it's ultimately misleading.
Hes not gunna stroll into the media on a Friday before a game and say 'yes we have an extraordinary meeting on Monday, we're making moves'.

Hes not gunna stroll into the media on a Friday before a game and say 'yes we have an extraordinary meeting on Monday, we're making moves'.
Equally he's not going to go on prime time tv and declare no action will be made until the second half of the year if there was actually something already in motion.

What about the board. Will they stand down for putting us in this s**t position? Or will they get away with their pathetic decisions again.
This

Quoted for accuracy

Quoted for truth.

A coaching change is a bandaid on a gushing head wound of our once proud club

Whilst your not wrong, i'd rather try the bandaid then do nothing and let it bleed out and die.

We are attrocious.
No doubt the Bandaid is needed but we also need to get to source of the problem.

Someone needs to start a petition to get a change over at board level.

It drives me man that * has handled all their s**t and not fallen away like we have.
Their players play like a team, they are winning games and mean while have all the crap (albeit they caused themselves) going on off field.

The bulldogs were eating their own in the off-season, Port were a hair away from folding and we whinge about penalties we received 13 years ago.

The board needs to go.

TLDR; A simple change of coach isn't enough, we will be just treading water in the middle of the ladder or back down the bottom again faster than you can say 'Nona's authentic Italian cooking'

No doubt the Bandaid is needed but we also need to get to source of the problem.

Someone needs to start a petition to get a change over at board level.

It drives me man that * has handled all their s**t and not fallen away like we have.
Their players play like a team, they are winning games and mean while have all the crap (albeit they caused themselves) going on off field.

The bulldogs were eating their own in the off-season, Port were a hair away from folding and we whinge about penalties we received 13 years ago.

The board needs to go.
And the truth shall set you free!!!!!!!

I believe an extraordinary board meeting has been arranged for Monday. Expecting Mick to be gone this week. #bluemour

Maybe that's why MLG was on his phone throughout the game...will be an expensive meeting if so, and likely entangling us to one of the benefactors to bail us out. Either way, the club will not be in good shape with its financial reporting this year.

MM's pressers have not been anti-club agenda, it's just that he answered from another perspective I.e. players and the rebuild being banded about. He's asked, he answers but you usually don't hear the question in context.

Any meeting may wish to raise the incompetence of the heirachy publicly airing a rebuild after round 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TLDR; A simple change of coach isn't enough, we will be just treading water in the middle of the ladder or back down the bottom again faster than you can say 'Nona's authentic Italian cooking'
But I love Nona's authentic Italian cooking... or at least I would, if I had one.

Which would mean the season with our injury management history.

463.jpg

Whilst your not wrong, i'd rather try the bandaid then do nothing and let it bleed out and die.

We are attrocious.

I'm not normally one to advocate mid-season sackings but after being at the game last I do worry what long term damage this may be doing to our younger players. Was just so sad last night seeing these kids just lost out in the ground.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's hope this isn't true

http://www.news.com.au/national/joh...ichael-malthouse/story-e6frfkp9-1227366567248

Options are according to tonight's journos

1) Mick keeps coaching
2) Laidley becomes caretaker
3) Barker takes over.

My tip more than one of the above will be wrong,

Barker 'eh....would divide a lot of supporters, considering a lot believe he's a major culprit in the development of our players with his coaching exploits here and his track record from his previous clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back