Autopsy Rd 8 Carlton v Geelong Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We say this same s**t every week. Get him out get him in etc etc talk about shuffling the deck chairs. Most are like for like or known for unproven. Unless they are interested it doesn't matter. Our work ethic at the moment suggests we aren't interested.
In what way have Boek, Clem, Whiley and Graham shown themselves to be disinterested !!!!!

Diehards are dropping off.
What does that tell you?

The admin are, and have been for more than 15 years, s**t.
It's not a matter of weakness, it's often a matter of principle.
Wish you'd STFU. My only comment was for Ignore to stop repeatedly spouting how he doesn't go to games anymore.

they said they are rebuilding but i never see the point of a club having to declare they are going to rebuild. You never see clubs announce they are going for the Premiership....i just don't think it is important having to put labels on things. I think it is just brought up so the Media have stories.
I don't expect them to take out a full page ad in the newspaper... but their actions of dropping kids who have been performing as well as the senior players that are replacing them tells me that the club hasn't faced up to the fact that we are in need of a rebuild.

I think (hope) most supporters would be happier to see the kids playing and growing even if we still lose... It's better that the purile s*** that is being played on the field by the club at the moment.

If the club realises it needs a rebuild, PLAY THE DAMN KIDS!!

* the media and their incessant need to have a sense of crisis at the club over the coaching position. WTF do we let them run the agenda? Unprofessional by all at the club who couldn't act like an adult and not buy into it.

**** the media and their incessant need to have a sense of crisis at the club over the coaching position. WTF do we let them run the agenda? Unprofessional by all at the club who couldn't act like an adult and not buy into it.

Judd was primed for one last big year, looked like he was back to his form of a few years ago and set to go out with a bang. What a waste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow looked distraught about something. Really upset

Realised very few of his teammates are willing to try as hard as he does. He's 30th+ on the list for talent, but top 5 for effort.

Simmo is all blue heart, Yaz still a jet, Cripps a ripper.

There's just not much else to call out.

Next week has 25 goal loss written all over it unless the players ******* want to compete. 35 tackles is disgusting.

Had enough of the potshots being taken at each other here tonight, suggest we all sleep on it and realise everyone has their own way of dealing with disappointment and the insults directed at each other are unnecessary.

Goodnight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back