Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SJ and Cripps...not horrible but meh

Last min change to bring Cripps on for CEY not looking too smart. SJs second half was promising but have an overwhelming feeling I've made a mistake bringing him in.

Blicvas is a DT gun

Johnson just didn't spend any time in the middle which is surprising considering Duncan was out. Would be very worried.

Here's hoping this means good things for this round, well at least a better round than last week please!!! :D
Yes true, thought I was on the Bay for a sec, everyone was melting :D I moved up 500 spots at least......I melted the week before I think though lol

Surely I have to get my highest score for the season so far this week or go close, will be disappointed with under 2100 so far into the season after a week of significant improvement also via trade/Lewis, Saad and CEY coming back. I've only cracked 2000 twice with 2045 my highest score so far. Poor season to date with the injuries and underperformers, 2x 2000, 3x 1900 and 2x 1800 so far and I'm ranked 821st :drunk:.

Some low predictions floating around this week, I have Laird 64 and Griffen 66. Surely they will get that. Barlow only 77 and Rockliff 59 :eek: I might add

Opening my account tomorrow with Newnes and NicNat, 16 playing tomorrow and 6 fairly vanilla types on Sunday except Hibberd.

Well my projected total is 2177 this week if that means anything....lets hope it actually turns out that way haha!

Opening game tomorrow has my 2 defenders, new recruit Yeo and Newnes....hopefully 2 good games from both of them :)

Steven captain :D
Averaging 113 isn't he?

Out of the Griffen, Swallow, Steven and Neale underpriced premos, the younger two have killed it so far this year, with Steven being more consistent though. Will he get more than Parker did last week? On track to push it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urgh
At HT I'm looking ok with:
Newnes 45
Nic Nat 44
Griffen 56
Laird 40
CEY 35
Kelly 30

At FT:
Newnes 77 poor 3rd quarter (-13)
Nic Nat 78 put his feet up late, happens most weeks with him (-10)
Griffen 93 put his feet up late (-19)
Laird 54 stretchered off halfway through the 3rd and was on track for 80-90 (-26)
CEY 56 poor 3rd quarter (-14)
Kelly 50 poor 3rd quarter (-10)

Kills ya team when no one decides to go on with it in the second half based on from 1st half projections, that's 92 points missing (ie another premo), can only give Ward a tick with his 106, Griffen should've cracked the ton and NicNat/Newnes 80-85.

Surely not. His hand was heading towards the ball and it was at the time of the mark.

Yeah i know, but will be looked at, the fact it caused him to bleed and subbed him off, they will look at that regardless of when the contact was. I am worried, hopefully no more than 1-2 weeks.

1369 with Hogan, Lumumba, Dahlhaus, Bont, Gray, Dusty and Rocky (c) to come

Yeah i know, but will be looked at, the fact it caused him to bleed and subbed him off, they will look at that regardless of when the contact was. I am worried, hopefully no more than 1-2 weeks.

Richardson said the Yeo hit wasnt the reason for the sub...no way he goes for that regardless. Shiels did the exact same thing in the game tonight and it barely rated a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back