Competition Design a NSW Primary School's Football Jumper!

ashsta77

'Floreat Pica'
May 15, 2011
NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Keyboard Warriors
Good evening, everyone:)

We had the chance to go over all of the designs today and have made our selection.

Before I announce our chosen guernsey, I would like to sincerely thank you all for your hard work.

We were extremely impressed with the way that you all interpreted the information that was provided as part of the design brief.

The talents and skills on show were amazing and we couldn't have asked for more.

We submitted the design to our supplier this afternoon. We hope to maintain the integrity of the winning design and hope that the company is able to do this.

As promised, we will provide photos of the final product once we receive the delivery. We will also contact the winning designer in regards to providing a letter of acknowledgement and gratitude from our school.

Great work, everyone! You're a very talented group of people

Last edited:
The winner is.........

Congratulations!

We will contact you soon in regards to any further artwork that we may require and for details on where we can send you the letter of acknowledgement and thanks.

Great work!
Congrats Bacon Warrior ! Thoroughly deserving of the win.

Can't wait to see pics of the produced artwork, I get a big kick out of it when I see people's work getting produced for a legitimate cause.

And thanks for running the comp ashsta77 , best of luck for to the school.

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
The winner is.........

Congratulations!

We will contact you soon in regards to any further artwork that we may require and for details on where we can send you the letter of acknowledgement and thanks.

Great work!
Cheers mate.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
The winner is.........

Congratulations!

Great work!

Yeah, awesome choice. Great to see an outside competition on this board pick a deserving winner! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Awesome effort dude, love the design

Hope you guys get the word out on this would be great to see more schools or community groups giving out the call for real designs.

Looking at options for the mount Isa ping pong girls is one thing, doing it for a real client with a genuine story and issues is another

I loved how many designs went beyond "let's make a cool look" and genuinely took it to the level of being a symbol for what the school wants to represent

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Thanks very much to ashta77 for renewing my faith in this sort of thing after the Rockingham Flames disaster.

He gave a really clear brief and selected what was clearly one of the top few entries.

I can't wait to see the photos of the guernsey in action.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks very much to ashta77 for renewing my faith in this sort of thing after the Rockingham Flames disaster.

He gave a really clear brief and selected what was clearly one of the top few entries.

I can't wait to see the photos of the guernsey in action.

I don't think that's been the only outside comp disaster either, from memory

ashsta77

'Floreat Pica'
May 15, 2011
NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Keyboard Warriors
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Good morning all,

I'm really pleased to be able to let you know that we received our new guernseys and shorts yesterday. As a school we think that they look fantastic. The socks are on back order. The company that we went with were fantastic and very accommodating. They managed a very short turnaround process. After slight motificications with colours, correspondence and final artwork approval, the manufacturer produced the garments in under two weeks!

Again, I thank you all for the hard work. We've all managed a lot in four weeks!

Final thanks to the winning designer, Bacon Warrior and to Dylan8 for his support through the whole process.

Last edited:
View attachment 136929 View attachment 136930 View attachment 136931 Good morning all,

I'm really pleased to be able to let you know that we received our new guernseys and shorts yesterday. As a school we think that they look fantastic. The socks are on back order. The company that we went with were fantastic and very accommodating. They managed a very short turnaround process. After slight motificications with colours, correspondence and final artwork approval, the manufacturer produced the garments in under two weeks!

Again, I thank you all for the hard work. We've all managed a lot in four weeks!

Final thanks to the winning designer, Bacon Warrior and to Dylan8 for his support through the whole process.
Superb. Thanks for coming to the right place!

Seeing designs from bigfooty go on to be used by teams really makes me proud of what we have to offer on here.

Top job by everyone, even those who contributed but didn't come away with a win!

Back