Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

He'd still not have a playing ruck. I wonder if he's tried to trade for one? Just asking.

Also, I had four extra players last week against Tutty. And he played two rucks. No one seemed to care.
Everyone cared but we have already had the discussion and i believe it is being sorted out.

How many playing forwards are on the waiver list and there you will find your answer

That were named to play last week? Three.

That he can recruit in any given round? One.

As has been said, the ruck situation is looking to be resolved at the end of this season. It wasn't that long ago that richcogs was suggested we remove L_W_P from the league for not being able to field a full team. Or that long ago that I was fielding a side missing 2 rucks (and a defender or two every week). Amazingly, those situations resolved themselves through our trading and drafting.

That were named to play last week? Three.

That he can recruit in any given round? One.

As has been said, the ruck situation is looking to be resolved at the end of this season. It wasn't that long ago that richcogs was suggested we remove L_W_P from the league for not being able to field a full team. Or that long ago that I was fielding a side missing 2 rucks (and a defender or two every week). Amazingly, those situations resolved themselves through our trading and drafting.
Rockford sorry but the (subtle) suggestion, I was not overly opinionated on the issues, just mentioned once I think. Was not to do with the ruck situation, many coaches don't field rucks and I didn't make a subtle suggestion on them.

Have said this L_W_P explained his reasons (personal) and now is as involved as anyone and is a vital cog of this league. And just to throw a spanner in the works I think there is one player now that his performance/list development/list status/level of engagement is at that level. I have PM'ed him with no response a month ago (Rockford you pretty know my psychology of how I think in terms of all things our fantasy league, I bet you could guess).

We want an even comp BUT we also want teams to have the freedom to develop their lists as they see fit.

I was inactive for about 6 months due to some personal issues that Id rather not go back over. Other coaches have drifted in and out at points during the years. Personally as long as a coach is putting as close to a full team on the park as possible Im fine having them in the comp.

My personal gripe is when we have prolonged periods of silence from coaches post season. I get people go away or want time to not think about footy, but a simple PM reply or message in here to let everyone know would be appreciated. Always frustrating trying to target a player you think is ready to break out and getting diddly from their coach haha

I won 2 games in 2 years at my lowest point. This season I have 2 wins in 7 games and the players who were once sitting on my list giving donuts are now pushing into the best 22 and im reaping the rewards.

To give you an indication - I had pick 2 in the other keeper league, drafted what I thought was a very good list. One that could win a flag as soon as this year.

I have won 2 games.

THAT is what makes this game so good.

Last edited:
We want an even comp BUT we also want teams to have the freedom to develop their lists as they see fit.

I was inactive for about 6 months due to some personal issues that Id rather not go back over. Other coaches have drifted in and out at points during the years. Personally as long as a coach is putting as close to a full team on the park as possible Im fine having them in the comp.

My personal gripe is when we have prolonged periods of silence from coaches post season. I get people go away or want time to not think about footy, but a simple PM reply or message in here to let everyone know would be appreciated. Always frustrating trying to target a player you think is ready to break out and getting diddly from their coach haha

I won 2 games in 2 years at my lowest point. This season I have 2 wins in 7 games and the players who were once sitting on my list giving donuts are now pushing into the best 22 and im reaping the rewards.

To give you an indication - I had pick 2 in the other keeper league, drafted what I thought was a very good list. One that could win a flag as soon as this year.

I have won 2 games.

THAT is what makes this game so good.

or your drafting bad :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Sydney Swans beat the Hawks this round, And the Dogs over Richcogs lol
Congrads. Thing that annoys me about the lose is that I do not get another crack at you this season until finals. I end up playing Rockford as well with 12 of my starters missing because of the bye. Thats annoying.

In other news congrads mrpez on drawing. You nearly beat me as well.

FFS. Prestia gone for the season now too.

No Prestia or Liberatore during the bye rounds is really going to hurt my chances, let alone for the rest of the season.
So hard losing key personnel, depth is a big factor in this game but losing players for the season is even more critical

Remove this Banner Ad

Back