Preview Rd 8: Gold Coast vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Guys,

Barring injury, do you expect Nicholls to hold down the #1 ruck spot for the remainder of the year now? Or is he just one bad game away from being dropped for Smith again? I'm asking because I had Smith in my SC team and am tempted to go straight to Nicholls. Thanks in advance.
i think nicholls will hold the #1 spot. smith doesn't perform when there's both him and nicholls in the team.

however, SC wise, i think there are better options. could be a smokie though!

A few positives for this one:
  • With the exception of their first game, the Maggies have struggled against the Suns at Carrara. They have a losing record of 1-2.
  • Cloke struggles with kicking accuracy at Carrara. He has kicked 6.8 in 3 games. Keeping him to his average of 2 goals a game will help the Suns a lot.
  • The Suns often lift in front of a big crowd at Carrara and no doubt this will be the biggest crowd of the year.
  • Macaffer isn't playing.

Couple things:
- if anyone wants tickets, I've got two going to waste. So msg me and we can sort something lower than face value
- I hope this is a tide turning game. Really think we are in with a shot tonight!
- I'd love to throw my hat in the ring for any future podcast endeavours
- yesterday I proposed to the love of my life - and she said yes!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple things:
- if anyone wants tickets, I've got two going to waste. So msg me and we can sort something lower than face value
- I hope this is a tide turning game. Really think we are in with a shot tonight!
Congratulations buddy!!

Couple things:
awesome stuff, mate! congrats!

Couple things:
Congrats mate! :)

Couple things:
How about if they win tonight you promise to do a celebratory Sunscast?

Also, Congrats. Getting engaged and beating your old mob on the same weekend? Stuff dreams are made of.

Couple things:

Well done mate , congrats.

Couple things:
Congrats! Love how you put the most important one last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back