The Death Penalty for Chan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any update on the further sanctions that the Abbott Government are imposing on Indonesia?
Or was this just another Vlad Putin moment for the Prime Minister?

Unfortunately, such actions adversely affect those least responsible for their murderous government.
its Megawati and her status as the defacto or shadow gov't who wields true power.

This wont change in the mid-term, Joko Widodo has shown to be a puppet he was always going to be, when he runs on the Hope and Change of Obama. SSDD.

the different system, give me a tabula rasa, and i will sell you the earth son.

by James Corbett
TheInternationalForecaster.com
May 6, 2015

Great news for poppy farmers in Afghanistan: a mysterious, brand new strain of poppy seed has appeared on the scene this year promising a better crop than ever before. According to farmers in poppy-rich Helmand and Kandahar provinces, the seeds appeared out of nowhere, delivered to them by the same drug traffickers who provide them with tools, fertilizer, farming advice and cash advances at the start of each growing season and come back to collect the crop at the end of each season. As Gul Mohammad Shukran, head of Kandahar’s anti-narcotics department, explains, this new strain of seed is expected to produce “better drug plants, which require less water and have a faster growth time.”

It goes without saying that this news is even better for the mysterious seed-suppliers who end up taking the harvested opium and transporting it off to foreign countries to be processed into heroin and sold on the black market. But it works out best of all for the treaty organization that invaded the country 14 years ago and has overseen record bumper poppy harvest after record bumper poppy harvest year after year after year after year after year ever since.

https://www.corbettreport.com/excit...unity-in-afghanistan-record-returns-expected/

:drunk:

Afghanistan's economy depends heavily on the drugs trade. The country supplies over 90% of the world's opium, the raw ingredient of heroin.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-12011352

its Megawati and her status as the defacto or shadow gov't who wields true power.

This wont change in the mid-term, Joko Widodo has shown to be a puppet he was always going to be, when he runs on the Hope and Change of Obama. SSDD.

the different system, give me a tabula rasa, and i will sell you the earth son.
Could you please do me a favour and expand on this post. I'm sure many on here would benefit from your understanding of things Indonesian, particularly in regard to its political structures. Re: 'tabula rasa' reference, how does "the different system" relate to what follows, if at all?

Could you please do me a favour and expand on this post. I'm sure many on here would benefit from your understanding of things Indonesian, particularly in regard to its political structures. Re: 'tabula rasa' reference, how does "the different system" relate to what follows, if at all?

the shadow governments do not change regardless who is voted in and who is not

they are simply puppets essentially

Photo-Final.jpg

Joko Widodo does not hold the power, like Country Race says, essentially he is a puppet. The ABC might hint at that, but nothing rigorous. Then we have the actors who think Abbott can strongarm Jokowi.

re:tabula rasa. They either had some politician who had a degree of talent on the Spring St level, a local mayor, but they knew they could get him elected then control him at the executive level. Like Obama offered himself up as a whore running on the hope and change talking point, but he was still funded by wall street, there was nothing different about him, except the politicking and how he was "sold" and advertised. There are may institutions that hold significant power in america, the larger a State is and grows to, the more institutions and bureaucracies that wield power and influence in their orbit, their spehere of influence. In Jakarta and the national government, Sukarnoputri has come back after Bang Bang(sic) and holds Jokowi's balls in her hand in gives them a squeeze every often.

tho Country Race, I did like Obama managing to assassinate Petraeus, some nice machiavellian Terror Tuesday drone assassination tick box.

Skilts, you do know how John Mcain's running mate Sarah Palin was chosen? The American equivalent to The Spectator, a Murdoch/NewsCorp publication called The Weekly Standard, the editor William Kristol, he wanted the mayor from Alaska cos of her folksy charm. I have passed stools with a higher IQ than Sarah. Kristol had good pedigree in the beltway power clique mostly in academic and neo-con and thinkwank circles, probably the money circles too. his old man was one of the founding intellectuals behind neo-con ideology, an academic at something like MIT or JohnsHopkins or HArvard in strategy and international relations/affairs. he (father) was one of the jewish intellectual refugees in the 30s or 40s I think.

Glennon has spoken(wrote) about the power circles that sit above the capitol and the whitehouse.

Is there any update on the further sanctions that the Abbott Government are imposing on Indonesia?
Or was this just another Vlad Putin moment for the Prime Minister?

Our beef farmers are reeling from the Indonesians no longer wanting our beef, in protest of the diplomatic indecent we created over junkies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have any beef farmers left or did they all sell out to the Chinese?
Weren't you one of the silliest/loudest defending the junkies, hence your smart remark. Sad.

What happens when cattle farmers start necking themselves? The brave stance protecting the sanctity of junkies lifes will look really noble.

Weren't you one of the silliest/loudest defending the junkies, hence your smart remark. Sad.

What happens when cattle farmers start necking themselves? The brave stance protecting the sanctity of junkies lifes will look really noble.
I believe in every life having a value and that other humans aren't an authority to take a life.

You want a harsher world, sad.

Our beef farmers are reeling from the Indonesians no longer wanting our beef, in protest of the diplomatic indecent we created over junkies.

Farmers are some of the most stubborn people. Inherit land, no entrepreneurial skills, no desire for personal skill development, buck passing and a handout culture.

I know dairy farmers who would rather blame Woolworths for the failing of their business when in reality they have done nothing to advance their businesses to reflect the modern age or make their businesses robust.

What happens when cattle farmers start necking themselves?
What do you mean by 'start'? They are already throwing themselves off the perch at a rate of knots. What will happen will be that these farmers of whom you speak will die, as is their choice. This was not an option available to those two murdered by the Indonesians, at your bloodthirsty urging. At least those two made an effort to act in a human fashion during their last ten years of torture, something of which you seem incapable. Pond scum is more moral than you.

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
The lady from the Beef industry assured ABC News this morning that despite not knowing the actual reason, this decision has nothing to do with the poor diplomatic relations between our countries inflamed by the Abbott Government. o_O
I'm just waiting for Bolt's blog to use this as another reason the ABC should be privatized!

What will happen will be that these farmers of whom you speak will die, as is their choice. This was not an option available to those two murdered by the Indonesians, at your bloodthirsty urging. At least those two made an effort to act in a human fashion during their last ten years of torture, something of which you seem incapable. Pond scum is more moral than you.

It was their choice to run drugs in a country that they knew the punishment was death for. You have to be screwed up in the head to make a post like this. Go back to Europe, we don't want you kind here.

It was their choice to run drugs in a country that they knew the punishment was death for. You have to be screwed up in the head to make a post like this. Go back to Europe, we don't want you kind here.
I think the best thing you could do under the circumstances would be to continue to feed your indecent obsession about drugs and indulge your insatiable blood lust. Leave the conversation to the humans.

I think they will be done in private so as not to inflame egos unnecessarily.
Meaning Abbott will do nothing. As inanimate as he is gutless.

I think all illiterates should be sent back to England and put to work by the Muslim sweatshop owners.
:D:D:D

Lol. Beef prices are soaring. It's never been a better time to farm cattle for beef. Our farmers are enjoying the spoils of high demand and wide margins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back