Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a stretch. We made huge changes at the start of this year. I hear excuses about injuries and umpires every week from your mob as I'm sure every team does too. Missing 8 starters is definately worth mentioning.
yeah sloane crouch and douglas out of the midfield makes it tough, but gws also had quite a few out too.

Boy Crows fans are just the most hypocritical bunch. Saw a crows fan post a status on FB about how s**t the Crows are playing and in the comments I see a person who says the never make excuses or complains when other teams make excuses, only to make the comment "Look at our injury list. 8 first choice players out."

I had a look at the injury list and I didn't count 8 first choice players.

You have ot understand thought that for dumb asses of the kind who could only follow a business entity masquerading as a football club like the Adelaide Toyotoa Camry Crows, anyone on their list is a first choice super star whose name should already be in the AFL Hall of Fame with a complimentary Order of Australia medal.

That's a stretch. We made huge changes at the start of this year. I hear excuses about injuries and umpires every week from your mob as I'm sure every team does too. Missing 8 starters is definately worth mentioning.
Just out of curiosity, who are these 8 starters I keep hearing about?

Just out of curiosity, who are these 8 starters I keep hearing about?

This is the thing. They definitely miss Sloane, Douglas, Crouch and maybe Jaensch, but the rest of them, while technically best 22, are still fringe players. The way Ricciuto tried to frame it you'd think they were missing 8 players the equal of Sloane. It's like us losing Mitchell to injury and arguing he's best 22 when he's really just fringe best 22. But yeah, those other 3 or 4 are definitely sizeable losses.

Gold Coast player kicks ball through Collingwood goals in spoiling attempt.

Umpire pays a point, and is abused by Collingwood cheer squad for not paying a goal.

inb4 Nathan Buckley complains that goal umpires are 'dead set giving them nothing'.

Collingwood making the Kamry's 41 point victory against an even more depleted Suns team all the more ordinary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have ot understand thought that for dumb asses of the kind who could only follow a business entity masquerading as a football club like the Adelaide Toyotoa Camry Crows, anyone on their list is a first choice super star whose name should already be in the AFL Hall of Fame with a complimentary Order of Australia medal.
Obviously there is going to be a 30 man tie for the Brownlow Medal. All Crows players. They'll win 18382716 premierships in a row with this crop of fine, young players. Adelaides 2 premierships > than everyone else's premierships. Yadda yadda yadda.

Collingwood making the Kamry's 41 point victory against an even more depleted Suns team all the more ordinary.
Honestly

Who cares? They won that game so why does it matter what the margin was? I'm not sure if it's a widely accepted opinion that Adelaide are top 4 material or anything. What are you trying to prove? That they are placed middle of the road, literally the mark where most have them?

Did that barista just draw a dick and balls in Will Langfords coffee?

#discovered

Also, how pretentious are these things when it spends half the time watching some hipster make a coffee and?

Honestly

Who cares? They won that game so why does it matter what the margin was? I'm not sure if it's a widely accepted opinion that Adelaide are top 4 material or anything. What are you trying to prove? That they are placed middle of the road, literally the mark where most have them?
Stop ruining people's fun, spec mod.

Honestly

No but would've thought Collingwood on par with Adelaide. Collingwood looking far better positioned for a run at the 8

No but would've thought Collingwood on par with Adelaide. Collingwood looking far better positioned for a run at the 8
They're about on the same level. Some good young talent to come through and complement the great but very low quantity top end, never really bottoming out. Middle of the pack. Threaten to be a contender occasionally but never really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back