Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

So cudgie & feds the early bolters, are bullioh or tumba any chance or just making up the numbers? It'd be nice to think any of the top 4 could press for the big one, only very early days I guess. How is the depth at the respective clubs this year?

Was at walwa tumba game came down to the last quarter when tumba kicked away. Up until then it was anyone's game.both sides went into the game with players unavailable. Wad very impressed with walwa haven't been blown out of the park in games played. There game against corryong this week could give them their first win also great to see Butters back at walwa.Corryong even though they lost put in a good effort against feds..I don't think tumba bullioh will just be making up the numbers but at the moment feds cudgie are the two stand out sides

Tips for this week
Feds by 17pts over bullioh
Going to tip walwa in a close one over corryong. Walwa by 7pts
Cudgie by 21pts over tumba cudgies ground the difference

Tips by Demonroo:

Walwa to have their first win a couple of years, town to go wild, and party on! It doesnt matter by how much!!
Bullioh by 3 goals;
Tumba Roos in an upset - 2 points.

Winners this week Feds by 35pts
Cudgewa by 65
Walwa to increase corryongs woes and win by 7pts
It would seem on face value the only two teams that have improved from last year are Feds and walwa, cudgewa are
Treading water , Bullioh have a reduced list and may be easy pickings for Walwa latter in the year and Corryong have
Fallen down a mine shaft ,

Well done Walwa after today there will be more wins in store, not sure whats happening at Corryong
Obviously the coach hasnt been able to attract the type of players the previous coach did.
You cant have a local, coaching your side. Hard decisions may need to be made if the side is to be competitive.
Today was a disgrace when you consider last years performances

Some interesting results yesterday, bullioh over Feds! Cudgewa easy winners over tumba and the big won walwa over corryong! Good work walwa. Things are not looking good for corrong. Are Feds the real deal or people just jumping the gun??

Walwa 20pts
Cudgewa 70pts
Bullioh 19pts

Walwa 20pts
Cudgewa 70pts
Bullioh 19pts

Think I'm only one to pick right this week, Good win from Walwa & I bet a few Ales went down Saturday night.
I've watched 2 games of Corryong now even their better players in that side look 2 rate, the season is only going to get tougher.
It's only early, but I don't think Feds are the real deal for making numbers up

Think I'm only one to pick right this week, Good win from Walwa & I bet a few Ales went down Saturday night.
I've watched 2 games of Corryong now even their better players in that side look 2 rate, the season is only going to get tougher.
It's only early, but I don't think Feds are the real deal for making numbers up

Done well PB,

Yep, Walwa pub would have been rocking. Congrats to the club for holding in there and not going under. Looking at the clearance list, they have some players still to come in to their teams. I know its only one win and early days, but given they pretty well matched Tumba and Corryong, they could be a top 4 finish, playing finals for the first time in a few years!!. Great for the league!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well guys seen every side play now so I'm going to give them a rating out of 10
Cudgie 9
Feds 8
Bullioh 7.5
Tumba 6.8
Walwa 6.5
Corryong 5
At moment that's how I think the 4 will end up with either bullioh tumba changing places.
Tips this week
Tumba by 6gls
Feds by 9pts
Bullioh by 22pts

Tumba to beat Corryong - 25 points
Bullioh to beat Walwa - 40 points
Cudgie to beat Feds - 50 points

Well , Federals winning has certainly thrown the cat amonst the pidgeons , wonder if Cudgewa will get
Their trump ruckman back this year, he was the difference last year and gave them first use of the footy,
Toecutter gets the weekly award picking Feds , Tumba and Bullioh. Bad vibes at Corryong having trouble
Fielding a 2nds side , how the mighty have fallen.

I see a couple of familiar names back at Bullioh, Fenton & Nichol they'd be happy to have them 2 back.
Fenton must have been sick of playing tallangatta league seconds. Good game in Corryong at the weekend. Both teams played some awesome free flowing footy at times. The 7 goal first quarter was the difference in the end. Blues ruckman Cleven will make things a lot different and heard today Voight has had enough of getting flogged at nth wang and is a certainty to come back. What a great year ahead. One slip up by any of the top 5 could be costly.

Looking online Walwa shouldn't have a shortage of numbers I see roughly 40 clearances lodged.
Has this league ever had Rep side? And would there be much interest from clubs

Feds had 3 handy inclusions Nelson boys and Hocking but they wont have them next time.
Corryong score was a surprise high scoring & just about pipped Tumba at home.

Fenton will be agood inclusion tumba need ben carey back walwa definitely on the rite track corryong look like they're turned the corner win not far away feds cudgie coasting along nicely

Well guys here is my rep team for the first 5 games left some players out didn't know their names
B.J.Carkeet (cud) J.Cleven (cud) Z.Stevens (tum)
H.B. D.Authurs (cud) J.Collins (feds) A.Hill (feds)
C.Turner (tum) M.Pynapples (cud) No.1from Walwa
H.F.M.Cole (feds) Ohlin (feds) Post (tum)
F.B.Deery (cud) McVoy (cud) J.Culph (bull)
FOLL.Bannister (bull) E.Nicholas (corry) Curran (bull)
Inter.B.Low (corry) Wizza (tum) H.Tyrell (feds) A.Greenhill (walwa)
Coach.P.Dean
Capt.A.Hill
Sorry about the spelling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back