Autopsy Hawks vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

How good do you think $ydney and their flog supporters think they are after that? Just picture them singing their goddamn annoying banjo picking dogs breakfast of a club song when as bad as we started, as terrible as some of the Hawks were( Suckling cough... ) and as utterly deplorable our kicking for goal was......

It was all down to a dropped pill off a lightning feed and we'd of had them again.

Enjoy it evil empire

4-4 are the result of a middle of the road team. We are going to 8th or 9th on the ladder at the end of this round. We are a middle of the road team. Good teams don't lose games like we have done against essendon gws and now Sydney. I don't recognise this team from the one i followed for the past 4 seasons. It upsets me.

Disagree.
We are a top tier team, just not getting the bounce of the ball atm.
2 seconds against Essendon, ball bounces up to Cyril, 6-2.
Game of inches, we are still an elite team.

we need this guy back

51620_2ee8ac22b34f4b7de7cb8552bdf2a640.jpg

Absolutely disgraceful. Forget Rioli dropping the ball, we had numerous chances Gunston & Bruest choked easy shots. Cegs kick & pray inside 50 followed by Suckling kicking it straight back to Sydney. Many more instances of average football playing well below capability.

Roughhead isn't even close to a shadow of the player he's been in seasons past, apart from giving a contest hes spilling easy marks & consistently missing shots at goal.

We simply don't look interested or have anywhere near the same intensity as our b2b seasons. Where has the hunger gone?

Top 4 is going to be tough if not impossible as it's no longer in our control, doubt that will matter though as the slide of ineptitude continues and dejevu 2009 is more the likely prospect.

Going to be a s**t week, I hope Clarkson puts the acid on from here out... If they're going to put piss weak performances up for us supporters might as well make them pay for it at training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.
An elite team makes their own luck, not waits around for it to happen and relies on it.

Disagree.

Agree, but there is a distinct lack of care and urgency from too many of our players and it hasn't changed 8 rounds in.

had our chances, blew it.

Mitchell, Cyril outstanding.
Chip, Gibbo, Lake also good.
Cegs and Hale good, but then...a big gap...

I'm nowhere near the fan of Mitchell's games that others are.

So many times when we are building he basically stops, stands still, goes backward and puts someone under the pump even if his own disposal gets away ok.

Personally reckon he needs a rocket more than most.

We aren't showing up for first quarters. Why. This has to be addressed. I don't care if we come out and kick 15 in the first quarter next week. It's Gold Coast. If we can't beat them we may as well throw in the towel for 2015 ffs.

Our disposal is appalling this year. To many cute taps, handballs chip kicks. Turn it over far too much. Also back to the stupid bomb it long tactic that has never worked for us.

Cyril was a standout. Unlucky he couldn't hold on to it in the last few seconds.

Suckling is awfully frustrating. Feel he's bought in to the hype of his kicking and tries to pull of a pass that's not on, or tries to do too much. Opposition have also worked out he's right leg is purely for balance, pressure his left and he will cough it up most of the time.

Our goal kicking has died in the ass too. Dunno why. No excuse.

Should have won regardless, we blew it. But they certainly weren't good.

I dunno, all our losses seem to go the same: get blown away early and give up a huge lead. Then we turn up and make the match intersing. Then we lose by small margin.

Then the following week we 'come out and prove some points'.

The true intensity and spirit isn't there for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back