Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Black utensil to def EH 65pts

Couple blowouts this week

What a LOL.
They certainly copped it from in the butt from like a big black utensil.

How are Mount going...Seems to be awfully quiet in here from them in here. Running out of ways to lose a granny probably. They've done strait up defeats to punching on in the crowd...whats next.

Same thing happened last year, EH were great early last year and dropped off a cliff around this time too. Won't be long until their 3s kick off their year again.

Up and about melways and trendmaster you jerks. . . Must be stacking the side at 7 zip you simpys.

Everyone can apologise for my prediction re ashwood please... Not such an idiot after all .. Lol

Who had a go at you for your prediction Ali G????? Nobody lol
"Ashwood rested x 9 senior players last week"
So yeah, still a peanut for saying ashwood 'rested' players.....

Go eat some crayons nuff nuff

Who had a go at you for your prediction Ali G????? Nobody lol
"Ashwood rested x 9 senior players last week"
So yeah, still a peanut for saying ashwood 'rested' players.....

Go eat some crayons nuff nuff
I'm
Pretty sure quite a few had a crack for my prediction... Including falc10? Heard e hills did well today? Did it get out to 100 points looked like it was heading that way at 3qtr time

Up and about melways and trendmaster you jerks. . . Must be stacking the side at 7 zip you simpys.
Falc, someone suggested you boys dropped a few to the 2's today? I said "surely not". So not sure why you are having a crack? You are sounding very defensive IMO. To stop the rumours, how many reserves players played seniors last week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One - A.Brooks (who had a wedding this arvo in sorrento) so give those two's boys credit for a little hard work & the club building some depth...... Mealways you met falc10 probably the most defensive bloke on the planet! BUT * WHAT A GRAB!! Ashley Sampi called saying 'congrats' ridgehead

One - A.Brooks (who had a wedding this arvo in sorrento) so give those two's boys credit for a little hard work & the club building some depth...... Mealways you met falc10 probably the most defensive bloke on the planet! BUT **** WHAT A GRAB!! Ashley Sampi called saying 'congrats' ridgehead
Your very negative cobra... Bad day today buddy???? Just relax just having some fun.... Ashwood v br gf I'm predicting... Ashwood will only get better? Still trying to work out what the * happened to e hills today ? Looked like a fairly one sided affair...

Ill just say . . . I didnt get dropped had a wedding. Kicked 1.5 and took gary moorcrofts mantle. Ive had worse days cos im obese. Some days i cant roll.outta bed. But i can jump on blokes necks for some unknown reason

From what I saw, EH 2s would've given their ones a run for their money today. Just my observations... #24 for BR was left too loose, and cut them up kicking 10

Ill just say . . . I didnt get dropped had a wedding. Kicked 1.5 and took gary moorcrofts mantle. Ive had worse days cos im obese. Some days i cant roll.outta bed. But i can jump on blokes necks for some unknown reason
So Falc, you were the only player to come down from the seniors? Fair enough you had a wedding and good on you for still playing. Did anyone from the reserves go up or were they taken from the thirds?

So Falc, you were the only player to come down from the seniors? Fair enough you had a wedding and good on you for still playing. Did anyone from the reserves go up or were they taken from the thirds?
Had a wedding the friday night to. Was tough. Yeah we had a few blokes from the ressies go up

Back