Preview Changes Vs Cats Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are people calling for Sinclair out? Probably his best game this year.

I think Simpson was unhappy with Bennell today, got subbed out straight after he gifted st kilda a goal. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hutchings into sub, Bennell out.

Rosa and Ellis at least another week away

I think Simpson was unhappy with Bennell today, got subbed out straight after he gifted st kilda a goal. Wouldn't be surprised to see Hutchings into sub, Bennell out.

Based on recent form I think Bennell's almost a certainty to be dropped.
And I don't begrudge the selection committee doing it on the back of his game today.

this

Will Scooter go from 'fit for 80 minutes' this week to fit for the whole game next, especially against a better side in Geelong? Could he be dropped down to WAFL? Otherwise i think he'll probably be sub again.

Will Scooter go from 'fit for 80 minutes' this week to fit for the whole game next, especially against a better side in Geelong? Could he be dropped down to WAFL? Otherwise i think he'll probably be sub again.
Full game, subbed out for Hutchings if no injuries occur I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Lycett in for Sinclair too.
Sinkers would be stiff. Lycett a better player but just on pure desire to compete, Sinkers have him totally covered. If Lycett showed that much desire to compete that would be amazing to watch. Especially considering his athleticism and mongrel.

Bennell. What has happened? I thought we un-melbourned him?

Out Bennell (form issue)
In Sheed (if available) then Barrass (match up on backline and height required) then Colledge (time to give a go) then Hutching

Bennell really looked lost at times against St K. I think a stint at EP to get him playing the defender role with confidence.

Sinclair was praised again by Simo. Lycett is more talented but until he delivers at WAFL to correct his endeavour and basics for a tall, it is sending the wrong message to him.

Tough game geelong are looking better than i thought they would be, and definitely have player's that can cut us up Should be a cracker !!

I like Sinclair in the team, was he not trialled in defence in the WAFL?

Geelong have some big forwards, would be good to be able to plonk Sincs diwn back if required and go a bit shorter up forward.

Jude Bolton says that he thinks Yeo is in trouble on Game Day.

Having said that, though, they did say that the incident was the reason that Webster was subbed, which isn't the case apparently.

Solid journo work by the show.

Also, a few posters on the Saints board believe that Yeo should go for his incident because Jordan Lewis went for his. Lol.

Best of luck for the game boys, you blokes are in good form so I see us getting done by 2-3 goals, being in WA helps immensely but definitely your midfield will test us a lot! I was wondering what you blokes thought of Jacko Nelson as WCE supporters? Played junior footy with him down here in Geelong so obviously i'm hoping to see him do well!

Best of luck for the game boys, you blokes are in good form so I see us getting done by 2-3 goals, being in WA helps immensely but definitely your midfield will test us a lot! I was wondering what you blokes thought of Jacko Nelson as WCE supporters? Played junior footy with him down here in Geelong so obviously i'm hoping to see him do well!
Loved him so far, has kept up with the pace awesomely and is a good user of the foot by hand or foot, both sides. Can't think of any errors at all yet costing goals.

Ummm, according Afl.com it's Jordon Nelson, but let's not get caught up on minor details... He's rated pretty highly on our board, most here are happy he's getting games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back