Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point behind getting Rocky this week isn't just about getting him at his cheapest point. He's a proven fantasy winner, so getting him in early means you don't have to think about it over the next coupe of weeks. Considering how much better he is than most of the other Lions players, he is always going to score AT LEAST decently unless he manages to get KO'd again which would be pretty unlucky.
I bet everyone that held off on picking him up are regretting it now.
0 regret. Parker was going up 40-50k, Lever was on the bubble. Prioritised over Rocky going up 15-20k. Parker took 3-4 weeks to come back from concussion, it wasn't far fetched to think Rocky would be another week away. Either way, getting Rocky this week at ~470k is still a massive steal.

I would have ditched griff for rocky this week if I got him, so I'm happy to spend the extra 30k on a no risk rocky next week personally.
If you're doing a somewhat sideways trade then I agree with you. I was thinking most people would be upgrading a mid rookie. Personally went VDB

Parker was going up 40-50k, Lever was on the bubble. Prioritised over Rocky going up 15-20k. Parker took 3-4 weeks to come back from concussion, it wasn't far fetched to think Rocky would be another week away. Either way, getting Rocky this week at ~470k is still a massive steal.
How many Round 12 premos you have? Sounds like you're seriously going to tank that round.

The sun is shining in everyone's eyes cause the ****-silly people built the ground facing the wrong way.
LOL. Really? What a classic.

Having said that, there's water and a stack of train lines preventing you building it the other direction.

Having said that, there's water and a stack of train lines preventing you building it the other direction.
That's hardly an issue, the actual complex is more or less square.

How many Round 12 premos you have? Sounds like you're seriously going to tank that round.
I've got 15 players round 12 (ignoring Sloane and Read).

Brown, Miller, Saad and maybe even McKenzie, who all have the bye will be gone by Round 12, giving me 18-19 playing players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should have totally Kevin Costner-ed it in Port Phillip then!
411384.jpg

Christensen you head ducking cat. How about just playing without the crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did train with Duckwood for many years.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers on Safari lying on the couch.

Rockliff making up for Beams stinker.

They have about 100 combined, if they can finish with 200 combined I'll be reasonably happy.

Bellchambers, spud supercoach pick of the century.

Can't believe people still have Bellchambers, I started with him but when I realized what a shittruck he was I upgraded him to Goldstein.

Mind you Goldstein stunk it up yesterday as well, along with my other ruckman Grundy.

Rockliff 71 is alright considering he was on 50. If he scores similar to Parker then that's a win for me. Gibbered time to play a 4 quarter match for once. Beams just horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back