Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1397/13+C finally nailed a C choice for the 1st time this year by sticking with Pendles as C even though he burnt me last week. Good week not to have Goldy. Mummy & Sauce FTW! :) Parker & Barlow :thumbsu::thumbsu: Buddy :thumbsdown:

Still have a few guns to play. 2250+ not out of the question :rainbow:

Rocky
Beams
Dollhouse
Goddard
Picken
Bont
Gray
Dusty
McIntosh

1624 from 14 (including captain)

D. Beams, D. Rich, B. Goddard, T. Bellchambers, H. Lumumba, M. Bontempelli, D. Martin, K. McIntosh to come.

1397/13+C finally nailed a C choice for the 1st time this year by sticking with Pendles as C even though he burnt me last week. Good week not to have Goldy. Mummy & Sauce FTW! :) Parker & Barlow :thumbsu::thumbsu: Buddy :thumbsdown:

Still have a few guns to play. 2250+ not out of the question :rainbow:

Rocky
Beams
Dollhouse
Goddard
Picken
Bont
Gray
Dusty
McIntosh
Yeah I'm screwed haha, you should over run me by 3 QT in the Dees Dogs game, probably lose by 50-130

Those Adelaide boys and their 50s :thumbsdown: and NicNat/Griffen doing bugger all late :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like I'll trade in rocky next week. CEY or Saad is going to get upgraded. Finishes my midfield with T. Miller as m9
Hold Saad, has at least 2 weeks left in him. He got an 80 before his hammy yeah? Got 72 and his BE before this week was negative. TBH he could be a D7 option if he keeps his consistency.

I'm burning probably Clark and CEY to get Rocky in, but could chop Hogan instead as Clark is more experienced, hopefully McInspud scores 75-80 and that 40 goes out of his BE with a low achievable BE next week.

Hold Saad, has at least 2 weeks left in him. He got an 80 before his hammy yeah? Got 72 and his BE before this week was negative. TBH he could be a D7 option if he keeps his consistency.

I'm burning probably Clark and CEY to get Rocky in, but could chop Hogan instead as Clark is more experienced, hopefully McInspud scores 75-80 and that 40 goes out of his BE with a low achievable BE next week.

I have 150k in the bank, I have rooks I could downgrade tarrant/hogan/Clark but unless amon plays well today I'll hopefully be able to do a straight trade CEY > Rocky. And save the other trade

Saad is quite good cover as a d7 as well. With Miller in my mids on the pine after getting Rocky, prob smart to keep saad

Yeah I'm screwed haha, you should over run me by 3 QT in the Dees Dogs game, probably lose by 50-130

Those Adelaide boys and their 50s :thumbsdown: and NicNat/Griffen doing bugger all late :thumbsdown:

I didn't realise you were Muppets. Yeh, you're going down this week. Sorry mate.

I didn't realise you were Muppets. Yeh, you're going down this week. Sorry mate.
Starting with strong rucks is definitely the way to go in both games regardless of their price. Yours have been a big factor I reckon.

I always get sucked into cheapies and they never go to premium status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back