Eurovision 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested in why people liked Sweden? I thought it was damn annoying! I'm not saying Guy should've won, but his song has a lot more "replayability". Or was it more for the magic show?

Eurovision jumped the shark when they let Australia enter with that Guy F***ing Sebastian tosser.

If they were going to enter a Strayan Idol contestant it should have been this bloke, Perf's very own Courtney Murphy.

He also does a killer version of Billy Field's "You Weren't in Love With Me".

He has the voice of a fat angel that smokes a pack a day, how he never won Strayan Idol is beyond me.

His brother Chris is pretty good too, they regularly play the live music traps here in Perf.

Chris was on Strayan Idol too and also got snubbed by Dickohead, Marcia, Touchdown and co.

Last edited:
Eurovision jumped the shark when they let Australia enter with that Guy F***ing Sebastian tosser.

If they were going to enter a Strayan Idol contestant it should have been this bloke, Perf's very own Courtney Murphy.

He also does a killer version of Billy Field's "You Weren't in Love With Me".

He has the voice of a fat angel that smokes a pack a day, how he never won Strayan Idol is beyond me.

His brother Chris is pretty good too, they regularly play the live music traps here in Perf.

Chris was on Strayan Idol too and also got snubbed by Dickohead, Marcia, Touchdown and co.

Yep, the spirit of the show is no names doing it with a teaspoon (or cup) of deliberate lameness and the commentators gently mocking everybody.

A popstar who's been clogging the airwaves for over a decade taking it seriously? I can't get behind that. Get ****ed.

Yep, the spirit of the show is no names doing it with a teaspoon (or cup) of deliberate lameness and the commentators gently mocking everybody.

A popstar who's been clogging the airwaves for over a decade taking it seriously? I can't get behind that. Get ****ed.

Yeah it was against the spirit of the competition to pick a polished established pop star like Guy Sebastian.

There must be plenty of unknown lame novelty music acts in Australia they could have picked instead.

Someone like Joe Dolce.

At least we would've got top votes from Italy with Joe representing us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back