Autopsy Round 8: Port Adelaide V Richmond @ Adelaide Oval - Changes for Essendon

You can vote for up to 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

******* yeesss, hate the 4.40pm interstate games, missed most of the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. with getting dinner ready then serving it up, then was too nervous to watch half the last, got the last 10 minutes so I'm happy, will watch the replay tomorrow, in the 8 and a lot of media folk will be dirty.

Great game boys

portress.jpg

Jack b.o.g
Grigg not far behind, was sensational today, won a heap of contested footy and fed it out to our A graders.

Agree

3. Pup 2. Lids 1. Grigg

Ellis tempting due to how much of the footy he had, but was very wasteful and won the ball due to no tag and making the most of his open space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outstanding game. Carn Tiges

I thought it was brilliant to be able to withstand the Port charge throughout the third quarter, where most games are won and lost. Stood strong throughout and even though a goalless quarter isn't ideal it was a good effort from the boys.

One of those muppet commentators made a point on how we executed the plan, and I agree for once. I've always believed it's just been our skills and basics of footy that have cost us games this season and not a lack of plan a or b but I think tonight we were far better than our previous games and it really showed. A few small errors here and there, but all in all a well played game.

I can get used to this manic pressure we are showing, keep it up tiges!!

Great bloody win, Jack and Dusty were immense, the backline were amazing also.

Loving the overall pressure from the boys, just great to watch

ABC guys going on about how we did it with quite a bit of inexperince on our list. How much of a Beast Milesey was only 30 odd games...

How both coaches put the heat on their teams but how the Tigers stood up !!!! 6th win from our last 8 trips to SA.....

Back