If we can sneak into 4th....

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Doutta "pr0n" Stars
With Port Powers demise, we are now obviously the 4th best team in the comp. if we can sneak into 4th, which is likely the way the draw opens up for us from here on in, we will get to play Freo in Perth again. We beat them there last year and you can bet the boys will be breathing fire after our loss on the weekend.
That then gives us a home prelim which i'll definitely be going to with at least 6 of my mates. There'll probably be a few of us flying from Avalon to Tulla, so if anyone wants in, let me know as I can usually score a group discount.

He's been hiding for a while, but its time to roll my fave gif out....

Excited-fat-kid-wrestling-fan.gif

If we sneak into 4th, we will have played much better for the rest of the year, probably on the back of getting Wells, NDS, Swallow et al back.

That said, and given Freo's recent record of losing finals (lost their last 2) and our recent record of winning finals (won 2 out of last 3) I think we're flag favourites.

That's just logical. I'm off to the TAB to put my life savings on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha pass some to me. Teams above us clearly.
Swans, Hawks, Freo, Giants, Eagles. I'm happy to say i think were better than any of the others.. but those are clearly ahead of us.

Ever the optimist. I prefer to take this team on a day to day basis, on a weekly basis and your setting yourself up for a fall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back