Matchday 38

Who is being relegated, and who will replace them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and while its been a bleak season...we finished above the Mackems.

I suppose life isn't too bad when you think about it like that! Top dogs of the North East! :D

If you're hanging your hat on that, you know you've had a seriously bleak season.

Happy I didn't watch Swansea today. We only had 5 shots.

Already excited for transfer dealings.

3 sides that went down were very poor and if I had my way would send a couple more down with them.

Sensational season by Swansea. So proud to support them.

Special mention to Ki Sung Yeung who had a sensational season. Hopefully he stays.

Fabianski, Cork, Gyfi all were great signings as well, all cheap as well.

Hope we add some quality and look to 60 points next season.

I'm beginning to think its a good thing. No way he'd ever sell if we're not in the top flight.

I guess from a selling point of view, it allows him to potentially set a higher asking price.

See the relief in his face at the full whistle? Knows he dodged a bullet yet again.

Newcastle were in champions league contention when Pardew left. Now Carver is acting like he has pulled off some miracle as they avoid the drop on the last day. Newcastle fans will pray Carver doesnt get the job full time.

He is the same man who said after our 8th straight loss in a row that he still believed he was the best coach in the PL.

If he gets the job full time, then we're dead set favourites for the drop next season.

That's kind of like winning gold at the special olympics though, you win but you're still....

Haha has been a poor season and last couple of years for us. Got to find positives wherever they can be found!

It means we're still slightly less sh!t that our esteemed neighbours. Can now tell them to mind the gap. ;)

The English have no idea how painful an off season is. 2 months is nothing haha.
I see them cracking it in July regularly on Twitter about that (particularly the cricket haters)

Football never stops, transfer window is basically open even if it's not, players agreeing to move left right and centre already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha Fabregas has a magic hat on.
cesc.0.jpg

:hearts:

Back