Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bfd8968e77.png

Gregson having made it to 300k with a 15 breakeven this week.:cry:

Mine would be Van Berlo > Miller just before Van Berlos first price rise and Miller spudding it up.

What a disaster that trade turned out to be! :cry::cry::cry:

Goodes > Hunt when Goodes started as the sub has been a nothing trade too. :mad::thumbsdown:

I'll have 21. It'll be a shock to the system when I go under 20 next week

Just went Lonie to McInnes, which took me down to 20 trades. That'll do me for now until the rookies stop making cash

17 this week.

With Goodes/Tuk Tuk out next week...15 and I fully expect to keep trading until the team is ready to burn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 trades left. 18/22 are premiums. 1 is someone I consider a rookie keeper (Saad) and I'm pretty happy to rotate Clark/Tarrant through at F6 for a few weeks.

Bye rounds are looking solid with atleast 17 playing every bye, so I shouldn't be hurting too much through that period.

Thinking I'll go Cripps > Selwood/GWS midfielder (liking Ward most) or Nathan Brown > Hurley (which I was going to do last round but prioritised getting Rocky in)

Probably 18 left after this round after one of the above trades considering there aren't any good rookies on the bubble.

19 trades left. 18/22 are premiums. 1 is someone I consider a rookie keeper (Saad) and I'm pretty happy to rotate Clark/Tarrant through at F6 for a few weeks.

Bye rounds are looking solid with atleast 17 playing every bye, so I shouldn't be hurting too much through that period.

Thinking I'll go Cripps > Selwood/GWS midfielder (liking Ward most) or Nathan Brown > Hurley (which I was going to do last round but prioritised getting Rocky in)

Probably 18 left after this round after one of the above trades considering there aren't any good rookies on the bubble.
18 premos? Who are they?

20 and $125,200

Wrapped to have only made one trade (Oxley - Lever) in my starting backline of Shaw, Docherty, Hibberd, Newnes, C.Pearce, Saad

Been unlucky at the trade table having traded both Goldy and Franklin in last week.. but i want them in my final team so not too annoyed

18 premos? Who are they?

Remembered wrong, 17 -

Defenders - Shaw, Taylor, Newnes, Birchall
Midfielders - Fyfe, Kennedy, Pendles, Beams, Dangerfield, Rockliff
Rucks - Blicavs, Naitanui
Forwards - Gray, Martin, Swan, Goddard, Bontempelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back