Roast Fox Footy feedback

Is Gerard Healy a stupid campaigner?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • He is and Huddo is a fanboi ladyboy with a weird shaped head.

Votes: 36 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good afternoon ladies and gents. I don't know about you guys and girls, but I am sick of listening to biased, s**t commentary of Richmond games and blatant cheering when the opposition goes forward.
Yesterday was as bad as it gets with Healey and Huddo. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling for a Richmond love in, but Jesus Christ, how about neutral commentary. Roo was the only bloke not cheerleading for Port yesterday and it's only because he hates them.
Huddo was particularly painful yesterday. He had the Brooce growl s**t going on when Port were going forward, and Gerard was typically Gerard. My favourite bit was when we had the game done and dusted and he makes the claim "well, Port can take a lot of positives out of today". Really, you've kicked 5 goals for the whole game. Just mind blowing. Anyway, should you feel like me, please e mail here: feedback@foxsports.com.au They really need some feedback.
And keep in mind, when I cracked the shits two years ago over BT's disgraceful call against the dogs, and put a thread here and got support (against C7), he toned it done.
Over to you lot.

Healy is a total flog and always has been. Fancy saying to B. Ellis at half-time "youre going better than the last time you were here."

Heh heh...remember years ago when Healy saw Cameron Schwab having lunch with a few Dudbourne people that he used to work with, then wrote a headline article in the HS the next day saying that Richmond and Dudbourne were merging. He then had to retract that, admit there was no basis for the article, and apologise to both us and Dudbourne as a result.

Self opinionated flog with little/no clue. Been a media stooge for the AFL for a long time too.

Haha, they had good ****ing reason! They are a bunch of murderous thugs.
To be fair mate just about every club over there has/had a firm. but in relevence to my post if people want to hate us im ok with that. will just be that much sweeter when we win a flag :)

Good afternoon ladies and gents. I don't know about you guys and girls, but I am sick of listening to biased, s**t commentary of Richmond games and blatant cheering when the opposition goes forward.
Yesterday was as bad as it gets with Healey and Huddo. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling for a Richmond love in, but Jesus Christ, how about neutral commentary. Roo was the only bloke not cheerleading for Port yesterday and it's only because he hates them.
Huddo was particularly painful yesterday. He had the Brooce growl s**t going on when Port were going forward, and Gerard was typically Gerard. My favourite bit was when we had the game done and dusted and he makes the claim "well, Port can take a lot of positives out of today". Really, you've kicked 5 goals for the whole game. Just mind blowing. Anyway, should you feel like me, please e mail here: feedback@foxsports.com.au They really need some feedback.
And keep in mind, when I cracked the shits two years ago over BT's disgraceful call against the dogs, and put a thread here and got support (against C7), he toned it done.
Over to you lot.
And it's not just us being precious either, at my Tiger supporting mates to watch as I often do and a Hawk supporting mate was there, and he has no love of Richmond either, he couldn't believe the bias shown to Port, could have been worse though, Dwayno could have been calling! :eek:

It makes victory all that much sweeter knowing that Gerard has to bring the hanky out.

Seriously, it was like a family member had passed away such was his joy after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy was noticeably biased against us yesterday as per standard with him.

Not sure which player/coach went all Wayne Carey with his Mrs but whoever it is he didn't get over it.....my money is on Nick Daffy with his long locks just as Healy's wife saw a few greys coming through on Gerad's head.

My e mail -
Good afternoon, I would just like to voice my frustration at yesterdays call of the Port v Richmond game. The blatant, obvious cheerleading of “Huddo” and fantastic commentary of avid Richmond hater Gerard Healey made the game a pretty ordinary viewing experience. The commentary was far from neutral, and to be honest, it’s not uncommon when viewing a Richmond game. All we are asking for is a neutral call. I really couldn’t care if it was Cornes farewell game, call the game and be fair about it. I challenge you to watch it. Listen to Huddo get the Brooooce growl and excitement going when Port move it forward, or Gerard make stunning, insightful comments like “even though Port are going to lose, they can take a lot of positives out of this game”. Really? They’ve kicked five goals and been smashed the whole game by a better outfit. And just some info on Richmond/Port clashes, clearly the final result last season was an aberration as it has been the only time they have beaten us for over three years. It wasn’t a surprise to us at all that we put Port back on our “bitch” list. But, that one result was gonna make all the difference. Lolz. Over to you Fox Footy, let’s see how serious you take a paying customers views. I have also started a nice little thread on Big Footy about your call. It always gets pretty exciting when the Tiger army gets a bee in it’s bonnet.

To anyone who can't get to the game this week I suggest you watch it on mute because the essendrug love fest will be outa control, the replay will be painful after we win.

But in relation to the OP, he is right, the decibel level goes up a notch for the opposition but goes down a level for Richmond, I mentioned on the game thread last night that I thought someone had died such was the downcast attitudes of the commentators.

To be fair, it was a Port home game and the 300th and farewell of a Club legend. It was built around that. I'm sure if it was Lid's in the same situation, they would be commenting more on Richmond. We got the win, be happy.

I couldn't give a s**t if it was Jesus's 450th and played in heaven. As commentators, they should be neutral. You go and listen to what was said when Ivan touched through the point (and there was a review). Trust me, it wasn't "well played Ivan to get back and stop a certain goal".

My e mail -
Good afternoon, I would just like to voice my frustration at yesterdays call of the Port v Richmond game. The blatant, obvious cheerleading of “Huddo” and fantastic commentary of avid Richmond hater Gerard Healey made the game a pretty ordinary viewing experience. The commentary was far from neutral, and to be honest, it’s not uncommon when viewing a Richmond game. All we are asking for is a neutral call. I really couldn’t care if it was Cornes farewell game, call the game and be fair about it. I challenge you to watch it. Listen to Huddo get the Brooooce growl and excitement going when Port move it forward, or Gerard make stunning, insightful comments like “even though Port are going to lose, they can take a lot of positives out of this game”. Really? They’ve kicked five goals and been smashed the whole game by a better outfit. And just some info on Richmond/Port clashes, clearly the final result last season was an aberration as it has been the only time they have beaten us for over three years. It wasn’t a surprise to us at all that we put Port back on our “bitch” list. But, that one result was gonna make all the difference. Lolz. Over to you Fox Footy, let’s see how serious you take a paying customers views. I have also started a nice little thread on Big Footy about your call. It always gets pretty exciting when the Tiger army gets a bee in it’s bonnet.

Remind me never to upset you:p
But well said. Been annoying me for years even though I hate they get to me.

I couldn't give a s**t if it was Jesus's 450th and played in heaven. As commentators, they should be neutral. You go and listen to what was said when Ivan touched through the point (and there was a review). Trust me, it wasn't "well played Ivan to get back and stop a certain goal".
Every commentator these days isn't neutral. It's just the way it is.

My e mail -
I keep trying to write an email then your avatar with those massive t***ies distracts me :p

Every commentator these days isn't neutral. It's just the way it is.

Doesn't mean we have to accept it. They are paid to commentate, not cheer lead. It isn't unreasonable to to state they should be neutral. Get excited, but do it for both teams.

Back