Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
I'm resigned to the fact I such at Pvp and will never get 5 wins for the armour piece but that's ok.

You'll get there. You're pretty good at PvP, trials is an adjustment period as much as anything. Next week on a different map could lead to completely different results :)

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
You'll get there. You're pretty good at PvP, trials is an adjustment period as much as anything. Next week on a different map could lead to completely different results :)
I'm ok at control because I can easily predict enemy movement... ToO is a whole different ball game

Last edited:
I'm ok at control because I can easily predict enemy movement... ToO is a whole different ball game

I prefer trials because there is less people. 1v1 I feel I can beat 80% of players. its the larger more chaotic game types where ill struggle.

Nothing quite beats the feeling when you are the last one standing vs 3 mates with the scores locked at 4-4 and you pull out the victory too.
Thats why Trials is the best thing about Destiny. Havnt had this much fun chasing a little yellow dot on a score card since chasing a number next to me name in halo.

Apr 1, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Havnt had this much fun chasing a little yellow dot on a score card

If you like dots. This is pretty much the same game as Trials.

giant-connect-four.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Is this thread the final few seasons of Lost? 'Cause I have no freaking idea what's going on

All you need to know is Tupps started a club for guys with erectile dysfunction. But it was a flop, nobody came.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Right onto more serious issues.

All you Adelaide fellas better get ready because Scope's coming to RADELAIDE!!!!

ONE NIGHT ONLY!!

So if you want to catch up with the solo cheese king then hit me up and we'll organise a beer or something before the Saturday night game (Adel vs Freo)

Reading on some other forums, apparently in the Trials there's been some deliberate 'lag switching' by some teams? Anyone here experienced it?

I mean the Crota connection glitch was pushing it, but to actually pull that s**t against other players? What the hell is the point?

Right onto more serious issues.

All you Adelaide fellas better get ready because Scope's coming to RADELAIDE!!!!

ONE NIGHT ONLY!!

So if you want to catch up with the solo cheese king then hit me up and we'll organise a beer or something before the Saturday night game (Adel vs Freo)
I guess I could make an effort.

Does this mean I'll have to call you Chris?

Jan 7, 2005
Down the rabbit hole
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fatebringer
Reading on some other forums, apparently in the Trials there's been some deliberate 'lag switching' by some teams? Anyone here experienced it?

I mean the Crota connection glitch was pushing it, but to actually pull that s**t against other players? What the hell is the point?
because losers.

Apparently the Olive code is a bit of a bummer. You get booted. But, Bungie are pretty ******* good at cracking down on mods and cheaters, contrary to popular belief. I heard about this and started browsing some mod forums and they were saying Bungie are very good at stopping it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back