Druitt Soldier

Team Captain
Oct 30, 2013
Parramatta, NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
Alright people, lets write a novel here on BigFooty. I'll start. The next person copies the post and pastes it into their reply and adds one or two sentences with some more of the story. Lets see how big and epic we can make this.

Couple of quick rules.

You cannot post more than two sentences. It may be hard and tempting but this rule is important.

You cannot make two posts in a row.

Last edited:
On a dark and stormy night, a young man finally reached the end of something he had been working on for quite some time. He let out a sigh as he thought about everything that had led to this moment.

1. On a dark and stormy night, a young man finally reached the end of something he had been working on for quite some time. He let out a sigh as he thought about everything that had led to this moment.
  2. "Why me," he wondered. Just what was it about him that lead to this? And why then, when it all started ?

On a dark and stormy night, a young man finally reached the end of something he had been working on for quite some time. He let out a sigh as he thought about everything that had led to this moment.

"Why me," he wondered. Just what was it about him that lead to this? And why then, when it all started ?

So much had happened since he began this journey and he had come so far, yet had lost so much along the way. It all began two years ago in the start of May.

"Why me," he wondered. Just what was it about him that lead to this? And why then, when it all started ?

So much had happened since he began this journey and he had come so far, yet had lost so much along the way. It all began two years ago in the start of May.

But then the young man suddenly died, and no-one cared because he was such a girly weed. "Another good days work," said Starship Captain I. Nazi as he reloaded the laser cannon on his interstellar battle cruiser.

This battlecruiser is the fastest, best equipped battlecruiser ever built, outfitted to withstand and win any interstellar conflict, and this one was not going to beat it although tomorrow's battle will certainly test it.

This battlecruiser is the fastest, best equipped battlecruiser ever built, outfitted to withstand and win any interstellar conflict, and this one was not going to beat it although tomorrow's battle will certainly test it.
The battle was to take place near the homelands of the Hujanza people - feared mainly for their brutish strength, and ability to 'walk the dog' with a yo-yo.

Unfortunately, the Hujanza were not actually physical beings in the way that our feeble human minds are able to interpret, but rather vague presences that occupy a unique and inexplicable position in time and space, so their yo-yo abilities are unable to be viewed by any creature on earth except for a prize winning truffle dog named Thibault who lives in France and is able to sniff the presence of Hujanza youth playing with their yo-yos.

Thibault's master, Jean-Pierre, trembled as he raised the whiskey to his lips, despite his view that it was a disgusting drink fit only for Americans and maybe some other Anglophone morceaux de merde.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back