Post pictures of your club's 2015 Indigenous Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez unfortunate sponsor to have on an indigenous jumper...

EDIT: For those whose first assumption is wrongly a derogatory one, I was referring to the fact that these jumpers could be called "spot jobs"
Well then the sponsor is an entirely appropriate one.

99% of these tops looks terrible and almost as terrible as the 'story' behind each jumper. Also love the fact that aboriginal players get asked to do pics in this round and then never seen for the rest of the year. Will be waiting with bated breath as michael long gets interviewed 100 times this week, only good thing is seeing how much fatter he is this year than the last.

Geez unfortunate sponsor to have on an indigenous jumper...

Here's Freo's this year
View attachment 137638View attachment 137639

EDIT: For those whose first assumption is wrongly a derogatory one, I was referring to the fact that these jumpers could be called "spot jobs"

Dot
a small round mark or spot.

Job
a task or piece of work

Nothing beats the Hawthorn Indigenous jumper featuring the word Tasmania............................................

40692-st-kilda-saints-2015-adults-indigenous-guernsey-2000.jpg

Optical illusion:drunk::drunk:
ElhhE63.gif

That St kilda one takes the cake. Terrible.
Why?

We obviously had to have a predominantly white strip as we are playing up in Brisbane, and it has avoided the obvious design elements everyone else is doing.

It's not the best design we've ever had, but it's far from the worst. It's probably one of the better ones from this years batch, most of the others are either too busy or too simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

43005-greater-western-sydney-giants-2015-adults-replica-indigenous-guernsey-2000.jpg
43004-greater-western-sydney-giants-2015-adults-replica-indigenous-guernsey-2000.jpg

Would be great if they didn't have to put the corporate logos on for one round.
Appreciate the symbolism that the Artist Luke Penrith has tried to represent.

Really love this one. Shame about the pink/blue/green of the corporate logo as the orange/black/white is excellent. The orange reminds me of the colour of the red dust up north too so very fitting. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back