Toast Elliot Yeo appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If he gets a week for that we should challenge. He was in the contest and it was accidental contact. Add to the fact the player got subbed because of friendly fire later on in the game, and it wasn't the punch that did it, he should be fine.
Anyone know if we can use the ump saying it was in play in a potential appeal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd challenge it if it's not going to lead to a second week if we lose, but I called it on Saturday Night, the fact the guy got concussed, subbed and didn't continue in the game hurt Yeo's chances
The concussion wasn't from the Yeo incident.

I'd challenge it if it's not going to lead to a second week if we lose, but I called it on Saturday Night, the fact the guy got concussed, subbed and didn't continue in the game hurt Yeo's chances
He didn't get subbed because of the Yeo spoil, it was from a hit from Dempster after he came back on.

Edit: beaten to it

"Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the St Kilda Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with medium impact to the head. The offence was classified as a two-match sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a one-match sanction."

Medical report? He wasn't even subbed off as a result of the incident!

"Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the St Kilda Football Club, it was the view of the panel the incident should be classified as careless conduct with medium impact to the head. The offence was classified as a two-match sanction. The player has no applicable bad record. An early plea can reduce the penalty to a one-match sanction."

Medical report? He wasn't even subbed off as a result of the incident!
Not sure you can get a head high strike ruled as low impact from reading the tribunal guidelines.

Lot of variables, is it off the ball, is it high contact and what's the impact?
Then we need to get the vets report from the opposition.
Off the ball, high contact, severe impact, intentional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back