The official 2015 ECF thread - The Mike Fratello Memorial Cup (Atlanta vs Cleveland)

Which city would you rather live in?

• Atlanta

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Pyongyang

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What was Delly meant to do on Saturday? I was see ball, get ball. If he just lets Korver get the ball he gets called out as a soft utensil. Jack Watts would be a feared man in the NBA.:eek:

Thats DeMarre Carroll's quote

Not mine :D

Give it to Delly for playing hustle and demonstrating how Aussies play. However Americans tend to think that style as brash and reckless. It's the same mentality we have in Soccer for example. Aussies play hard but fair yet other countries whinge and stay on the ground carrying on being injured. Love how some forums suggest Delly plans how to purpose injury someone when going for the ball. Please.

Seriously the over reaction in the US is just funny. Delly boxed out Horford and got dragged to the ground. Horford takes exception to the fact a falling Delly clattered into him and dropped an elbow. Also the Korver injury which was unfortunate but he dived for a loose ball in the ECF, should he not compete like that

#standbydelly

DWhKUEK.gif

Well I can't form an unbiased opinion on the Delly incident so I will try not to go over the top
Horford shouldn't have been in that situation but I don't think Delly was exactly innocent, although Australian media won't say that..
With that said extremely proud of the guys effort and they should have won but it's hard to win down 2.5 all stars and playing against Lebron in a series which generally means that you may be on the receiving end of a few rough calls
I know I am way too biased to the Hawks but..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously the over reaction in the US is just funny. Delly boxed out Horford and got dragged to the ground. Horford takes exception to the fact a falling Delly clattered into him and dropped an elbow. Also the Korver injury which was unfortunate but he dived for a loose ball in the ECF, should he not compete like that

LeBron summed it up perfectly I thought saying that if the Hawks are so focused on Delly then their focusing on the wrong thing.

I understand players can be worried about someone falling on their leg and hyper extending their knee but looking at that and the Korver play, he was just playing hard going after the ball.

Seems like an overreaction. I don't see anything dirty in those 2 plays. He was being pulled down, what is he meant to do there when he's being carried with the momentum of Horford. I've seen dirty plays of guys taking out players legs and that wasn't one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaq said that he would have done the same and if the ball is on the floor you dive and do whatever you can do to get it
Earnie said the only one that bothered him was the Taj (100% agree)
Kenny said that too many things have happened so implied he was dirty (suck my balls kenny)
Chuck said he is not dirty and because he doesn't have as much talent as other he has to play on edge

If they players are so worried why don't they ask the players association to bring in a rule about no diving?

Add that to the off season check list of helping people who go can't shoot FT's.

Hmmm how could one course the bobcats... They do a good enough job of that themselves lol

Typical Bulls fan, living in the past.

They don't exist anymore brah :D

Well I can't form an unbiased opinion on the Delly incident so I will try not to go over the top
Horford shouldn't have been in that situation but I don't think Delly was exactly innocent, although Australian media won't say that..
With that said extremely proud of the guys effort and they should have won but it's hard to win down 2.5 all stars and playing against Lebron in a series which generally means that you may be on the receiving end of a few rough calls
I know I am way too biased to the Hawks but..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regardless, the Hawks had their chance and blew it. Horrible final possession. Teague played his heart out but others came up short.

Regardless, the Hawks had their chance and blew it. Horrible final possession. Teague played his heart out but others came up short.
At least you have the French open to keep you entertained in the week before the finals....

Back