Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port should send a tweet out saying Hinkley will look to revamp the game plan during the bye period and a new look Port Adelaide will emerge just for laughs... :D

That would be dishonest. We don't have a game plan to revamp.
It's the opposition who have the game plan this season and it's always the same: deny Port the corridor, force Port to kick wide into space, force Port runner to expend maximum energy going after ball, catch up with it on boundary line, block him, force him to forget about basic stuff like feinting and dodging around you so he kicks over his shoulder in general direction of Port goal parklands panic fashion, ball out on full, win free kick. Cue: Jarman Impey, exponent extraordinaire.

Don't ask me why this is so.
It's beyond me, sitting up here in my cave, stroking beard, muttering to grasshoppers and getting showered in batshit.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Gutless by Triggy of course. Either pull the trigger now, say Mick has to the end of the year or that he's safe. Annoying we'll cop it, but what a squib.
Though Mick doesn't need the cash, he should force a decision, saying he wants an answer now or he considers his position untenable and walks.
Nah bugger that... After watching John Elliot on open Mike I want Carlton to Suffer. Mr Elliot aka Pigs ass said the salary cap and draft should be scrapped. Yet didnt give a straight answer on how poor clubs should survive. I want Triggy to gut Carlton from the inside out. Victorian Elitetism my pigs arse.

Righto. Sloane, Douglas, AA Brodie Smith, Jaensch, B Crouch....none of these are fringe players. I'm not a fan of Henderson but he's a starter and has been for years. So there's 7 quality players from our starting 22. Every one of those guys would get picked up by other clubs. Even a few All Australians in there but yeah I'm the dumbass. Think you are blinded by hatred and have left all rational thought leave your brain.
Was Righto a first rounder? :D

Was just thinking how Worsfold's name is being thrown around, and one of the knocks on him was that he really only had 1 coaching move, and he gets a few jokes made about: Throw Hunter forward.

The most ridiculous thing about it though, was that it worked every singly time! Every time! Not once did throwing Hunter forward not turn the game in the Eagles favour! Doesn't matter if it was a middle of the season dead rubber or the grand final, throwing Hunter forward was the ultimate trump card that would leave the other team gobsmacked looking like confused passengers, helpless to stop it. Game, set, and match.

Pity I lost money on you guys today. Thought you'd get up for Kane but obviously that didn't happen. He deserved a better effort being a 300 game player and all.

I thought some of your customers deserved a better effort on Saturday. However it was not to be. Not sure you could question our players effort on Sunday, maybe execution but not effort.

Which will then hasten Mick's departure, and bring in a new coach for the game against the Crows. The Blues play inspired footy, and get up by a point, following an horrendous miss by former Blue Eddie Betts in the dying seconds.

In an interview after the game, Carlton boss Stephen Trigg says, Gee it's nice to get one up on those AGITATING CUSTOMERS

EFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MM on SEN this morning said Trigg told him the Betts deal to Adelaide was stitched up 18 months prior.
Is that allowed? #loltrigg
Looks like Mick is going down swinging.
And not only did he talk about this he mentioned something about back me or sack me. The Carlton Board is meeting at lunchtime today.

It's a pity micks been pushed out of football. The only thing I can see he's done wrong is handle the media and their the ones pushing him out the door with sponsor and fan manipulation. Bloody joke. Weak as piss Carlton.

I know I'm in the minority but unless he's completely lost the players he's the best man to take them forward.

Recruitment under MM has been solid, mis management from the top quoting high hopes have led to everyone believing they were better than they were. They are exactly where I thought they would be especially given injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back