Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

its clear every job Steven Trigg's ever had has exceeded his actual capabilies. Barely qualified to bone chickens at Ingam's.
chopper-crash.JPG

Talk of offering the next coach a one year contract by Carlton supporters. Not sure if they are stupid enough to think that will work or smart enough not to trust Triggs judgement?

One of these bold statements is correct.
There's only three types of people in this world...those who can count and those who can't!

Don't you rate Righto? Harsh. :p

its clear every job Steven Trigg's ever had has exceeded his actual capabilies. Barely qualified to bone chickens at Ingam's.

It's the Peter Principle in action: clearly the Carlton Board members have been promoted above their level of competence. Steven Trigg reached his level of incompetence when he was appointed coach of Sturt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a pity micks been pushed out of football. The only thing I can see he's done wrong is handle the media and their the ones pushing him out the door with sponsor and fan manipulation. Bloody joke. Weak as piss Carlton.

I know I'm in the minority but unless he's completely lost the players he's the best man to take them forward.

Recruitment under MM has been solid, mis management from the top quoting high hopes have led to everyone believing they were better than they were. They are exactly where I thought they would be especially given injuries.

Yeah dunno. Whos improved under his tutelage from when he took over? I cant think of many. Tom Bell, Sam Rowe would be the only two that were there when he came that have improved significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back