Polyhero Dice

Thanks! we made the numbers larger on the d20, so it's quite easy to read them.
Sweet.

Will the video have a voice-over? I just linked a gaming group I'm in, many of whom are regular Kickstarter backers, and one suggested: "Needs a little voice over, something to amp me up as to why I should pledge."

I don't know your plans at all, but samples sent to the YouTube reviewers (and forum owners HINT HINT) might get you coverage.

Know of this group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/499120666829832/

Last edited:

Greggy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
We'll be uploading another pledgier vid in the next week or so.

Thanks for the tip

I'm a member of that group, my brother Dann uploaded the vid there.

Greggy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
Just backed. $US25 is a fair whack, though.
Thanks mate! Only $130 to go. the $25 takes into account the time that was spent designing, modelling and testing the dice through physics simulators and 3d prints etc, the overall production of molds, plus the artistry, no ones ever done this before.
Thanks for your support! It's very exciting!

Greggy

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah the Aussie dollar's a pain, our production and distribution is all in the states. We did get free worldwide delivery which helps a bit.

Yeah the Aussie dollar's a pain, our production and distribution is all in the states. We did get free worldwide delivery which helps a bit.
Filled out the PLedge Manager page yesterday, got an extra set as it said they were $18. But I realised afterwards that I was charged $25. What's the procedure to fix that up?

Back