2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malthouses daughter is a journo, this is sounding like a very effective pr campaign deliberately exploiting the rift between a Victorian Coach and a South Australian CEO

Trigg is not responsible, in any way, for cartons performances. Most clubs sack coaches for whats happening on the field now.
no she isn't. she hasn't been one for a few years

TRIGGY! Loving it. What a tool.

Who would have thought a club under his direction would turn into a complete shambles? He will be scrambling and panicking and sh!tting bricks at the moment.

i really hope the media over there don't just throw Mick under the bus, but also look at how ineffective and hopeless Trigg is.

This whole mess is Swann's doing. He stuffed up Carlton. Trigg was made pilot of a plane in a "Top Gun" flat spin. Trigg may not survive this, but crisis management would not be a strong point of many AFL CEOs. Trigg is also used to the Adelaide market, conservative and unlikely to cause ripples.

Malthouse does not give a crap. He's been starting spot fires since Caro called him out on his post match pressers. To me, it appears he took the Carlton job thinking "I'll show Eddie"..... ie for the wrong reasons, he doesn't give a flying ruck about Carlton. The job is bigger than he imagined and it was his ego that got Dale Thomas to Carlton for overs. He's torching the place on the way out. If the Carlton Board and Trigg put up a stong and united front, Trigg will survive. No CEO or Board should put up with a coach who is undermining the whole operation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know but if I had a choice...

Historically (and this is just from memory), clubs get up for their new coach in Week 1, but fall back to old habits in Week 2.

Might pay to tip Sydney to lose.

One must pause and think of what he did at west coast and collingwood and all the character he built up, all the integrity, which is fast going down the toilet.

So Mick apparently pulled from a team meeting to meet with Trigg. Players told not to leave.

This is a complete shambles. The media scrum outside are getting this info from the inside like a running commentary. How unprofessional is this club?

Caro Wilson wasn't going to do an about face on her view of Trigg out of the goodness of her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back