List Mgmt. The Core-Who stays and who goes;re-signings and departures

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking to the players during the singing session after the game and I am fairly confident Cogs and Treloar WILL sign!!! Dylan Shiel is my main concern, but he did imply that he is loving life in Sydney, so will have to wait.
Treloar's response was very confident that it would get done soon.

I'd really love to sign them all and keep this group together, what ever it takes!

I can see Cogs and Treloar future captains at this club. Mind you forget how young Phil and Cal actually are!

But gee they seem like a really great bunch of guys and are all mates. So approachable and courteous. The club are doing such great things off the field also, I can't wait till we start filling Spotless

Good to hear.

But where's the bulk announcement???

Where indeed?

Reckon with Brisbane at spotless next week that would be the time to announce some bulk main re-signings to hopefully get a few more thru the gate plus with blues announcement re-signings would get no air time this week.

Where indeed?

Reckon with Brisbane at spotless next week that would be the time to announce some bulk main re-signings to hopefully get a few more thru the gate plus with blues announcement re-signings would get no air time this week.
As the most impatient man in the world, this waiting is killing me.

Considering Ahern never looks happy in any photo I thought he would leave next year. Happy to be wrong! Maybe the release of the Ahern news is to whet everyone's appetite for the main course!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully its not because he knows there may be some midfield spots that may become available

Sorry everyone, Ill just go punch myself now :oops:
Oow, I could feel that from here.
You did deserve that though.

To restore the karma - Shiel is only stalling on whether to sign an 8 or 9 year deal.

Greater Western Sydney appear set to fend off Victorian raiders and secure both outstanding young midfielder Dylan Shiel and talented forward Will Hoskin-Elliott. The Giants have started contract negotiations with the management of Shiel and Hoskin-Elliott, both of whom have indicated a wish to remain with the fledgling club, instead of returning to any one of several Victorian clubs who were keen to lure them home.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...l-and-will-hoskinelliott-20150529-ghcte8.html

Cogs will be here or at West coast...I hope its here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back