WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to WM30 with the VIP Travel Package, sat in the second row, great experience. Will be going to 32 with my friend and will most likely just get the gold travel package this time. Now that we are both 18 we can finally start to go every year like we have wanted to. Disappointed I missed this years but cant wait for 32.

Have updated Travel Package information.

Obviously nothing has been released by the WWE yet, these are just guides for early planning with tickets and potential seating but please realise that AT&T Stadium has a different setup and higher capacity than the WM 28 picture of Sun Life Stadium with the rough package guide.

We should get a group of us that want to do this together? Hire a 5 bedder bus, do it properly? Haha

PVF, cover the windows up in Swans flags?

Sydney Swans will definitely get some free advertising over there from me haha.

There are two main reasons why I want to go next year.

1) It's the billion dollar play pen. I've always wanted to go there but wasn't really interested in watching the Cowboys play unless it was against Baltimore and that probably won't happen for a number of years with the way the NFL schedule matches each year.

2) Possibly the Undertaker's final match ever and getting into the Hall of Fame the same weekend. The Undertaker and CM Punk are my two favourite wrestlers of all time so this will be a dream for me. If by some miracle Punk makes the show then I can die the next day happy.

Next year is the year for me also, Undertakers last match, Possibly the Rock, Triple HHH will no doubt be wrestling and hopefully another Seth Rollins headline or close too and i would love to be there.

I'm another who's keen for 2 tix- not sure how high I could go in terms of packages.. But I do figure if you're gonna do it, then RAW the next day is a must..?
VIP is pretty much out of the question, platinum might be reachable- maybe if a few others group together, we could get a package at discounted prices? Anyone know how you would get in contact to organise that?

Ps: USD will hurt big time..

I'm another who's keen for 2 tix- not sure how high I could go in terms of packages.. But I do figure if you're gonna do it, then RAW the next day is a must..?
VIP is pretty much out of the question, platinum might be reachable- maybe if a few others group together, we could get a package at discounted prices? Anyone know how you would get in contact to organise that?

Ps: USD will hurt big time..
Hopefully by then the exchange rate will sort itself out. But yes I do agree anyone looking at doing it from here, should group together as it is cheaper obviously.

If you are planning on booking everything separately I'd start looking at hotels now because they will be getting booked up fast.

Best thing to do is find one with free cancellation and change it if you can find something better or if you change your mind and get a travel package.

Also remember that in America they do tax AFTER the purchase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to 31 - it's so ******* worth it. You must go before you die, especially if the event kicks ass like this years did, also, I've seen practically all the wrestlers wrestle live, Hogan, Flair, Michaels, Taker, Sting, HHH, Jericho, etc, but easily the most impressive in person is BROOOOOOCK LESNAAAAR! And I'm serious, go before you don't have a chance to see that man, he's other worldly

Sydney Swans will definitely get some free advertising over there from me haha.

There are two main reasons why I want to go next year.

1) It's the billion dollar play pen. I've always wanted to go there but wasn't really interested in watching the Cowboys play unless it was against Baltimore and that probably won't happen for a number of years with the way the NFL schedule matches each year.

2) Possibly the Undertaker's final match ever and getting into the Hall of Fame the same weekend. The Undertaker and CM Punk are my two favourite wrestlers of all time so this will be a dream for me. If by some miracle Punk makes the show then I can die the next day happy.

AT&T Stadium is ridiculously awesome. We bought some standing room only tickets to the Cowboys/Packers game at the end of 2013 and even then, it was awesome.

It is well done even re. the location. It takes bugger all time (20 on NFL game-day) to get out to so considering the size, it works.

Just do not make the same mistake we did and somehow think that the baseball stadium was AT&T. No idea how we did it, but we did. Dur.

I went to WM28 and it was incredible - the whole week!
My gf and I are going to Hawaii for her birthday late March next year so I'm definitely considering a quick weekend getaway to Dallas for a weekend ;)

Anyone going to WWE live this year?

HOW AMAZING IS NXT?!

flights for that time next year are available now.

Unless you want to hold out and hope a sale comes along its best to get them asap, but in my experience prices arent going to increase too much until a few months before.

So, if some of us are hoping to somehow buy as a "group" to get some savings by buying multiple tickets, when does that need to be done?

Would really help save a fair bit of cash (or conversely, allow for better seats at the same price).

Is anyone else looking at the wm/raw combo? Not sure what section to go for..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back