Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No half decent golf club would let you wear a soccer playing shirt, collar or not.
Well I've played about 6 or so including some down the sandbelt wearing this, you clearly haven't seen some of golf shirts kids wear lately.

Liverpool-3rd-kit.jpg

Well I've played about 6 or so including some down the sandbelt wearing this, you clearly haven't seen some of golf shirts kids wear lately.

No way, unless you wore it under a jumper.
Plenty of golf clubs in the last decade have relaxed their dress code to entice younger people to play

It's worked wonders from what I've seen

They've not relaxed the codes to a just passable level. Multi-coloured shirts w/ sizeable branding on the front still don't cut it unless you're highly regarded by the club pros.

Picked up the new Celtic strip long sleeve off Kitbag for $63 and free postage to Aus. Same thing on the Celtic online store is $110 ($91 for strip and rest for postage). Thing they've stuffed up on kitbag, obsurdely cheap for a brand new strip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the new Inter 2015-16 Home Soccer Jersey. The new Inter 2015-2016 Home Jersey is inspired by the 1990-91 Inter Kit, which marked Inter's return to European silverware with the 1991 UEFA Cup triumph and celebrates its 25th anniversary next season.
inter-15-16-home-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg
inter-15-16-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

This is the new Nike Inter 2015-2016 Away Kit.
inter-milan-15-16-away-kit.jpg
'
This is the new Nike Inter Milan 2015-16 Third Shirt.
inter-milan-15-16-third-kit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back