No Oppo Supporters 2015 General AFL Discussion Thread (Swans Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because Mick said something happened when he wasn't at the club told to him by someone who just happens to have a suspended ban over his head. Sure I can see that being found true by the AFL.

Lol we both know its likely true

but nothing will come of it

Same as Buddy knew he was coming here

etc etc

Club wouldn't allow it. Plus Carlton would be looking for a caretaker already at the club

Yeh, even Carlton wouldn't be silly enough to bring in someone who's never stepped inside the club before to take over midseason. There's way too much for that person to come to grips with in the space of 3 days.

John Barker or Dead Laidley would have to be the main contenders from their panel for the rest of the year.

True, remember we are the cheats for that one for not offering more than our first round pick and Jessie White, not a 2nd Round pick their dodgy deal allowed:drunk:

Met Tippett at his dads house now....

Blues won't be sacking Mick, they don't have the money to do it (nor will they be given it by the likes of the "Pratts").

They will want him to walk out (and well we know that will never happen) so they are saved the better part of $500,000

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just breaks me up to see them like this, breaking up laughing

Competition would be better with a strong carlton or at least a competitive carlton

Wow.. don't agree with the length of the penalty but i hope its clear now just don't touch the umpires it's a pretty simple rule.

Cant we just handle it sensibly on a case by case basis

Difference between shoving or attacking versus a pat while you chat

Would be nice if Laidler could give his old buddy Henderson a call and tell him how well things are going for him in Sydney since leaving Carlton. Maybe he could come for a visit some time, maybe even stay a while... I'd take Rowe too if he wanted out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back