2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manila, very nice. Hope you're enjoying yourself up there. They love their hoops there.

Yeah I could think of worse places to be, and yes they are obsessed with basketball, which works for me because no matter when I work I can still watch the games at some point because the replay them constantly.

Now the Aus channel just needs to up the anti and start another channel so they can play more than one game at a time, and I dont have to stream.

Yeah I could think of worse places to be, and yes they are obsessed with basketball, which works for me because no matter when I work I can still watch the games at some point because the replay them constantly.

Now the Aus channel just needs to up the anti and start another channel so they can play more than one game at a time, and I dont have to stream.
Pretty friendly folk too the Filipinos i've met in my travels, good people.

B

Yeh, i mean no offence, but offence will probably be taken from this.. I have a couple of filo mates and they absolutely go nuts for that game.. Which has always bewildered me.. I mean, theyre bloody small people, how can basketball be their game of choce? Wouldnt horse racing be more of an appropriate pick? i would have never figured basketball to be their national sport.. I mean come on (jimmy south park)

And yes, I say this to my mates everytime basketball comes up, then they like to tell me how good Manny is..

And yes, they are probably the best people on this planet! Never met someone from filo land that was rude, aggressive or arrogant.. Top peeps

Yeah they are good people, and thank fully its one of the few places ive been sent for work where I could get by purely on English, so much easier.

Although its impossible to get a decent steak over here, which shits me up the wall.

Pretty friendly folk too the Filipinos i've met in my travels, good people.

I caught the reply of game 3 last night, actually shocked Cavs were where they were after the first half, they really didn't seem to be playing that well.

Horford getting the ass helped alot, but * me, when James turned it on it was magic.

Horford was probably hard done by getting ejected, it was there, but you would think they would let it go given it was a final.

Yeah they are good people, and thank fully its one of the few places ive been sent for work where I could get by purely on English, so much easier.

Although its impossible to get a decent steak over here, which shits me up the wall.

I caught the reply of game 3 last night, actually shocked Cavs were where they were after the first half, they really didn't seem to be playing that well.

Horford getting the ass helped alot, but **** me, when James turned it on it was magic.

Horford was probably hard done by getting ejected, it was there, but you would think they would let it go given it was a final.
Agree with regards to Horford, Flagrant 1 would have been fairer, don't think he actually made contact with Delly with his elbow. Also not liking how Delly is being cast as this dirty player (Reggie Miller pretty much said this), he's a scrapper but he's not intentionally injuring people. Reckon that game has killed Atlanta mentally, can't see how they'll get up from here, also surprised that it was the first time this series Budenholzer actually used Horford as an offensive weapon considering Mozgov can't defend out of the paint.

Game 4 of the WCF has just ended, not sure if you watched it or know the score.

Agree with regards to Horford, Flagrant 1 would have been fairer, don't think he actually made contact with Delly with his elbow. Also not liking how Delly is being cast as this dirty player (Reggie Miller pretty much said this), he's a scrapper but he's not intentionally injuring people. Reckon that game has killed Atlanta mentally, can't see how they'll get up from here, also surprised that it was the first time this series Budenholzer actually used Horford as an offensive weapon considering Mozgov can't defend out of the paint.

Game 4 of the WCF has just ended, not sure if you watched it or know the score.

Yeah I watched it, GSW seemed rattled when Curry went off after the fall. He didn't seem right when he got back, and Houston took full advantage on home court. Harden put up one of the better performances ive seen from him.

Agreed with Delly, that wasn't his fault, he even remonstrated with the ump when Horford was ejected.

Yeah I watched it, GSW seemed rattled when Curry went off after the fall. He didn't seem right when he got back, and Houston took full advantage on home court. Harden put up one of the better performances ive seen from him.

Agreed with Delly, that wasn't his fault, he even remonstrated with the ump when Horford was ejected.
Rockets went at around 80% FG in the first quarter, insane shooting.

I think Delly was remonstrating because he got a technical, not sure why he got one.

Rockets went at around 80% FG in the first quarter, insane shooting.

I think Delly was remonstrating because he got a technical, not sure why he got one.

Prob just the umps way of evening it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was a dead man walking after he got rid of Bootsma

I would say 1 win and an average loosing margin of 50 points would have had something to do with it.

good call

hearing Trigg talk about financial impact i got the impression Barker will not get anymore pay for being the senior coach....WTF
Dunno why the * they got Trigg considering his history with Adelaide/Tippett. If the stuff he said about Betts is true then he should piss off.

Last edited:
Dunno why the **** they got Trigg considering his history with Adelaide/Tippett. If the stuff he said about Betts is true then he should piss off.

He has just back pedaled on the Betts saga.

Turmoil central

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno why the **** they got Trigg considering his history with Adelaide/Tippett. If the stuff he said about Betts is true then he should piss off.

COnsidering the cash they were paying malthouse, I'd expect them to target a current coach...

Wonder if they'll go after Clarkson?

COnsidering the cash they were paying malthouse, I'd expect them to target a current coach...

Wonder if they'll go after Clarkson?

Doubt Clarkson would leave Hawthorn for Carlton, you dont jump off a cruise ship to catch a ride home in a dingy.

Selection this week will be interesting. looking forward to hearing the direction the Carlton FC will take now for this season. MM loves being bigger than the club but if the clubs not performing he's dead man walking playing that game.

I assume he's happy to be paid out and moved on.

Selection this week will be interesting. looking forward to hearing the direction the Carlton FC will take now for this season. MM loves being bigger than the club but if the clubs not performing he's dead man walking playing that game.

I assume he's happy to be paid out and moved on.

Do you know what the pay out is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back