Malthouse claims Trigg admits Adelaide had Betts 'stitched up' with 18 months to go on his contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Really hope someone, Vader maybe, can clarify this.

Was the geelong player approach to Boak actually against the rules?

Every club courts players before their contract finishes. Buddy didn't get a phone call from Horse the day after the GF leaving him to make up his mind within a few days. That's not a simple decision, he had to have been talking with them and going over offers for months.

There was a poll on adelaidenow asking what should the afc's penalty should be if found guilty. So guilty until proven innocent. Let's be honest, rucci and the pro-port media have won the battle beautifully. Doesn't help matters that some of the muppets on this board and in the AFC supporterbase hang on his and their every word. Any AFC supporter that buys/reads/listens to any rucci drivel or any of the other adelaide media from today is an absolute mug.

These tossers are our creation, we keep feeding them like the fools we are.

There was a poll on adelaidenow asking what should the afc's penalty should be if found guilty. So guilty until proven innocent. Let's be honest, rucci and the pro-port media have won the battle beautifully. Doesn't help matters that some of the muppets on this board and in the AFC supporterbase hang on his and their every word. Any AFC supporter that buys/reads/listens to any rucci drivel or any of the other adelaide media from today is an absolute mug.

These tossers are our creation, we keep feeding them like the fools we are.

Yes and unfortunately they are paid to produce quantity not quality. A couple of stories a day, any crap will do

Really hope someone, Vader maybe, can clarify this.

Was the geelong player approach to Boak actually against the rules?
Not sure what is and isn't permitted. Obviously not allowed to sign a contract with another club before the existing club's season comes to an end. What is permitted in terms of negotiation and offers, I'm not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had a gutsful of Rucci. This latest attack on the AFC shows what a worthless turd he actually is as both a reporter and a human being.

He is an evil weasel trying by insinuation to imply that Adelaide is guilty when as usual he would not have one clue in the world which way is up. He has no access to any information other than a baseless comment by a disillusioned sacked coach trying to get even with the CEO that sacked him.

To run a poll on what punishment Adelaide should get when every player actually involved in the transaction - every player - has emphatically denied a claim based on nothing factual.

Then for that intellectual midget full of hatred to twitter a cartoon showing things swept under the carpet again by insinuation implying guilt on behalf of the AFC is the final straw. I don't know what action the AFC can take against this low class weasel but whatever it can do it should.

It's time for the club to take a stand against this piece of garbage masquerading as a reporter.

Enough is enough!!

Rowie was an absolute disgrace in his Sheahan interview. I'm normally a Rowie fan but he was so far out of line it wasn't funny. Also, he's becoming more rucci-like every day. He'll throw out some absurd and degrading comment and then say "But thats for another time" or "But anyway" before anyone can refute him. Similar in the way rucci goes "hmm" after he makes a smartass comment, pretending like he knows s**t from shoe polish. It's like ending a phone call with "You smell like donkey d***" and then hanging up. Cowards acts and rowie should go. Give me tredders any day of the week, even Kym bloody Dillon!

Come on down Nathan Bassett, got just the job for you, 5 year plan to turn the Blues around.

But could he work with Trigg??

Once the pear (est. 1479 BC) lose to Melbourne this week, all this will be forgotten.
No no no. 1497 BC is when they became #OneClub with Port Thebes (Egypt), thus claiming all their history. So really they are est. approximately 3200BC

Last edited:
I'm in Brisbane for work today, so only just finding out about all this. The statement by the AFC is deliberately short and to the point in an effort to not give any credit or longevity to Malthouse's wild accusation. I do however wish that they had of included as a last paragraph something along the lines of "the AFC reserves the right to pursue legal recompense for defamation in this matter at any stage in the future".

On a side note - I had enjoyed Malthouse's segments on the radio. Now I just think he's a campaigner

Didn't Sydney have Tippet and Buddy before they were out of there contracts?

Sydney had Tippett signed and delivered before W1 of the finals back in 2012, what else can explain when you have 8 disposals and 0 goals 0 points for the game?:rolleyes:

m0f81.jpg
[/url]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG]
62541244.jpg

Rowie's whole media personality is based on who he thinks he is or wants to be friends with, the quality of reporting we get here is a real joke really. From the we're not going to break the Sanderson story stance to not allowing callers to talk negatively (it's unfair to individualise and name names") about individual Port players after the loss on the weekend, to now protecting his "mate" Malthouse who is paid to talk to him once a week.

Even when Rowe asks a "tough" question and they give the easy positive spin answer he just says "well done" rather than go any deeper and ask why or call out spin.

I don't mind Bickley, he has a lot of common sense and doesn't mind asking the real questions. It's a shame they won't pair him with someone decent and turn it into a genuine sports show rather than the radio version of a Rucci's Rip column but I'm guessing that wouldn't appeal to their target audience.

Rucci needs to stick his dick in his ear and * some sense into himself.... seriously. He knows he's trolling and baiting. He knows MM was burning the house down around him as he left with an ambit claim.

All it will do is make Tealsters fap and get their keyboards sticky. And make Crows fans roll their eyes.

AFC should take The Advertiser off their mailing list and refuse to provide guests on 5AA when Rucci is hosting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back