News Round 9, 2015: Footy Jumper Discussion – Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

They've just taken this photo then swapped jumpers.

363331_nl.jpg
Not quite. Look at the way people are posing. Especially the front rows.
CF7n4fmVAAEuoiR.jpg:large

363331_nl.jpg

They obviously changed jumpers but in the above pic, they were simply modelling the jumpers, not shorts. Otherwise they would have all been standing in a line.
My apologies. I'd read the original post wrong. I thought he'd meant changed as in photo-edited rather than actually changed clothes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of pressure on whoever had to heat press the black outlines to the Essendon jumpers, especially with how thin they are. I wonder how it looks on the back with the numbers.

A lot of pressure on whoever had to heat press the black outlines to the Essendon jumpers, especially with how thin they are. I wonder how it looks on the back with the numbers.
I reckon they'll fall off during the game

Needs a couple more white dots on the back near where the r/h cuff meets the side panel (I'm looking at the GWS shop pic on a mobile device - trust me, they're there.)

The smallest black and white dots above the G need more consistent spacing/pairing. The black/white you've got near the middle of the back is much closer to it. Same goes for the black/white line above the footprints back bottom-right.

There's lines of white and orange missing on the back right shoulder around the black circle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back