Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 138311

After picking my team in 10 minutes before round 1 with no research or planning I have made some good changes thus far. But this week I feel as though I have trouble areas everywhere and am struggling to pin point what needs to be done. If anyone could give me some good trade ideas that would be fantastic, unfortunately I only have 135k to work with this week. My only solid idea is to get Kade Simpson into my team, but that leaves me with little cash and many problem areas. My current bye structure is 11-12-7. Cheers!

Van Berlo -> Amon, should leave you the cash to go McIntosh / Goodes -> Hodge / Picken / other premium defender if you wanted to double trade :)

Van Berlo -> Amon, should leave you the cash to go McIntosh / Goodes -> Hodge / Picken / other premium defender if you wanted to double trade :)
Goodes needs to go

Has a broken arm, out for 2 months, think he did the same injury in 2013 also

Well this isn't the other stupid AFL Fantasy Game where a Ruckman can become a mid by ridiculous trading considering you can't directly do Cripps to Kelly.

As far as I know you need to trade a mid to a mid or a back to a back if they are only single position.

Unless I'm missing something?

And why would I know which players you have to swing between positions considering you didn't post your team?

Arrogant jerk much?
Use the S button when trading players out, that means sub which moves their position on your field is they are DPP

For etc I have Krak in midfield but I want to trade Mitch Clark out for a midfielder, so I sub Krak forward when trading Clark and there is a free midfield spot now as Krak is in my forward line now etc

He'll go up in price this week so yeah

Might squeeze Yeo in next week but will be tough

I don't know if Yeo is worth almost 500K now. Even at 450k it was a bit of an overpay.

Apparently when Selwood came on in the last quarter he played mostly forward.

He is a gun at taking marks in the fwd 50 doe so probably won't hurt his scores too much.

Picken isnt worth 530k either IMO.

$1,600 short of

Bont -> Rocky

Goodes -> Simpson

FMDT
Anyone else you can trade out instead of Bont?

Seems too much of a rage trade, build your team around others and leave him at F7. He is our most important mid and without Macrae has found it harder the last couple of weeks.

He'll come good after the byes I reckon

Miller -> Glenn
Cripps -> Rockliff

i've already got Amon and there aren't any cheap mids that take my fancy, so i'll have to take Glenn
all the sheep are buying Rockliff

Had initially planned Lonie---> Amon and Cripps--->Ward. With Suckers being omitted this week I think I might need to revise those trades and go Suckling-->Hodge. This should work out ok this week anyhow. Cripps should hopefully score ok getting good midfield minutes and Hodge could go big against the suns this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am thinking:

CEY > Rocky
McKenzie (I know he hasn't burst) > Amon

The other option is just:
Miller > Rocky

The problem is that I have waaaaaay to many rnd 12 players, and no others I want to trade out to balance my team. So a trade for the bye rounds.

Thoughts?

I am thinking:

CEY > Rocky
McKenzie (I know he hasn't burst) > Amon

The other option is just:
Miller > Rocky

The problem is that I have waaaaaay to many rnd 12 players, and no others I want to trade out to balance my team. So a trade for the bye rounds.

Thoughts?
3 trades each week through the byes could help the balance, I know it's hard though, all the good midfielders seem to be round 12 types and the relevant forwards are all round 13ers except Swannie/Goddard/Dahlhaus/Martin/Deledio/Bont

3 trades each week through the byes could help the balance, I know it's hard though, all the good midfielders seem to be round 12 types and the relevant forwards are all round 13ers except Swannie/Goddard/Dahlhaus/Martin/Deledio/Bont

It's a question of rooks worth trading in through the byes.... And whether Miller is better to keep as an m9 over CEY.

Non playing players are toxic through byes

It's a question of rooks worth trading in through the byes.... And whether Miller is better to keep as an m9 over CEY.

Non playing players are toxic through byes
I think Amon has to be given a chance by Hinkley seeing they're losing with the same fringe players over and over again, he didn't do anything wrong in preseason also from the limited game time he got. I'm banking on him that he'll score some points through the byes.

Picture 2.png

His form with the vest has shown he can have an impact, going at 1.13 PPM

I have worries about CEY short term, playing Freo this week and could lose cash but he is a round 11er which helps your structure.

Does anyone know what Hodge's B/E is?

Yeo being suspended totally stuffs up my Def this week. :rainbow: Means I have to start 1 of Nathan Brown or Hamling if I don't trade. :drunk: I don't like the thought of ever having to start either TBH. I've only got 10k in the bank so even if I downgrade say Tarrant > Amon it still doesn't give me enough cash to upgrade a maxed out Def rookie to a Def premo that I want. Which ATM is only Hodge.

Would it be worth it to go N Brown > Lever for the same price? Lever averaging 20ppg more and still has more cash to make...his Rd11 bye also appealing since I have too many Rd12 bye Defs already.

Thinking Tarrant > Amon with my 2nd trade which leaves me 170k to hopefully upgrade 1 of Cripps/Touk next week.

Team after trades, thoughts?

rdt gingy.JPG

Goodes->Acres
Cripps->Rockliff

I must be one of the only ones now sold on Amon heading into the byes. Acres was 200k but is very highly rated and in a younger team. Very interested to see how both go this week as I think they will both get a full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back