Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt he will play once Darling comes back (should be before the byes). Also don't expect him to score 80+ like the last two weeks, he is probably good for 50-60 a week for another 3-4 games (best case 70 a week for 5 games).
That doesn't sound hugely enticing but there are f-all options around for downgrades so I'm probably looking at:
Salem --> McInnes
Cripps --> Rocky

Really wanted to get a premo ruck in this week (to replace BellChambers) but will have to wait until next week

Seems crazy but i'm gonna hold Yeo.

112 Average since he moved into the midfield, looks likely to be a top 6 defender come seasons end.

Salem > j.kolo
Kmac > rocky

I didnt even think twice about benching yeo this week just a pointless trade same with bontempelli i rekon im definitely holding will come good just like parker and barlow did

Last edited:
This week I've gone

McIntosh -> Acres (downgrade to get some cash for Rocky and McIntosh's BE is right at his average)
Bont -> Rocky

I'm sick of Bonts low scores, he's not dealing with the tag at all and his BE is 121 so he's gonna bleed cash, i might pick him up if he turns it around and by then he'll hopefully be cheaper. Next week depending on scores/BE I'll probably look at getting rid of Cripps and I'll have to get rid of Goodes (and bring back Hodge .. hopefully he doesn't score over 115 this week!).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone considering Mitch Wallis as a stepping stone?

$355k, last score 121, 1.7% ownership, B/E 45. Round 11 bye is an issue though.

With not a lot of rookie options, i don't mind it.

I've sort of done the same with Mitch Grigg last week.

I'm confident Ciaran Byrne will get a game when he's fit and I don't need him for the next few weeks anyway so I think I might downgrade to him. But hey a rookie may come along this week

With not a lot of rookie options, i don't mind it.

I've sort of done the same with Mitch Grigg last week.

I was gonna get mitch grigg aswell ended up going with crouch see how that pans out

I've made tentative trades so far and waiting to lock them in when teams are named

Webb > A. Goodes ~ Webb I've held as my F8 for a few weeks now but with Salem my only other reserve I don't want to cop a donut. Goodes is cheap as well
B. Goodes > B. Smith/ Thurlow (needed a def/ mid) - Would have traded B. Goodes injury or not but with holes in my defence I needed to upgrade on him.

Thought about adding Dan McKenzie as a cheap def/ mid but with Pendlebury, Neale, Parker, Geary and McKenzie all having byes together it was too risky.

I hope my backs are all picked this week (and fairly confident they will be) because I've got Yeo and Geary as reserves. Biggest question mark in my starting backs is if Jake Kelly is picked. DPP'ing Rich to the back line and Smith/ Thurlow to the midfield so hopefully that works.

No change to the midfield apart from DPP Rich and Smith. Still have 4 potentially high scorers, NVB, Cripps and vanders. If Smith isn't named than Krakouer's my emergency.

Rucks I haven't touched.

Starting 6 forwards stays the same.

Can any Crows fans can give us inside word on when Harrison Wigg will play. Can play that defender role like Jaensch did and is rookie price.

Think he'll be a popular downgrade option if he can get named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back