2015 Roland Garros

Remove this Banner Ad

Forgive my noobness but why arnt the Aussie guys playing tonight given that they played two days ago?

Forgive my noobness but why arnt the Aussie guys playing tonight given that they played two days ago?
Because the tournament started three days ago and those who played first day are up again?

Aussies played on Day 2.

I assume that anyway.

Tomic will easily beat the Kokk, like he has done before I reckon.

Genie has been horrible this year, deserves the criticism - 'handshake gate' hasnt helped her.

Dimitrov deserves to be blow torched too - he is an absolute mental midget.

Duckworth is probably playing the best tennis he will ever play. Had a decent run in Nice. I dont understand how aging journeymen ranked 100+, like Duckworth, can get the funds to finance their long careers of mediocrity. Is Tennis Australia still wasting money on these players that could be used for developing youth?
23 and ranked 85.

Lol what?

Woah didnt realise he is only 23 - seems like hes been around for ages. I remember hearing his name about 8 years ago.

To break even as a tennis player you need a ranking of about 70. Anything less than this the money outlaid to stay on the tour massively exceeds the money coming in. Just wondering how he can afford it. All that time on the challenger tour is expensive.

How did Nadal look last night?
Just watched the first set but looked to be moving well.
The high odds of $5.50 are still available for him to win the tournament. Definitely should be around $3. Djokovic is $1.95

Stosur 6-0 5-0 up. Going for the double bagel.
Missed out. As always I will be supporting her when she faces maria. It is her worst match up and even when sam is playing really well, she doesn't beat sharapova. I'm hoping she has one of those days out where everything is on and is working. Would love for sam to beat her at Roland garros.

Gavrilova retired after the first set, not sure why.

Woah didnt realise he is only 23 - seems like hes been around for ages. I remember hearing his name about 8 years ago.

To break even as a tennis player you need a ranking of about 70. Anything less than this the money outlaid to stay on the tour massively exceeds the money coming in. Just wondering how he can afford it. All that time on the challenger tour is expensive.
Far out mate you have no idea, the break even rank is more than double what you say, and the average age for men in the top 100 is mid to late 20's so Duckworth is ahead of the pack in that regard. Seriously, you're posting a lot of total s**t on here, where are you getting it from??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Lucic-Baroni the one who beat Graf as a kid at Wimbledon? Pretty sure she was absolutely destroyed by her father, he was worse than Damir Dokić.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back