Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great debontification begins. Will we see a gradual exodus over the next few months as people realise he's unlikely to be a keeper?

Seriously it's a bit early in my opinion to go sideways on him. It's not exactly a POD not having him - I would guess he's in less than half the top teams. Can you get Deledio another way? I'm cashing in Cripps myself.

Yeah exactly. You could maybe justify it if you've had Bont in from the start, but if you traded in for Bont, no point jumping ship now.

Worth holding him for the minute, he's at least a solid F6. Surely there's another way of getting Deledio...

Perhaps, but Im sick of TBC. Ive just realised I could trade;

TBC --> Lever
Touk --> Rockliff

I lose my Mid-Fwd DPP, but it helps my bye structure, and I rate Lever over all of the other rookies ATM. Id actually rate Lever over TBC, and Rocky is... Rocky
I think you should create a dedicated thread called "Asho81's team and weekly trades"

currently traded in tarrant for devon smith anyone else reckon there are better cheaper forwards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be trading out Tarrant, round 13 Rookies are gold

A few are questioning his scores are likely to drop now that Hansens back in. I must admit I haven't seen North lately so I'm just going by what more informed people are saying though. I'm culling Tarrant this week I think and holding Clark as my forward rookie to get the axe in R13.

A few are questioning his scores are likely to drop now that Hansens back in. I must admit I haven't seen North lately so I'm just going by what more informed people are saying though. I'm culling Tarrant this week I think and holding Clark as my forward rookie to get the axe in R13.
my exact train of thought

Was always getting Rockliffe in this round but now with Prestia out I can also get any other mid of my choice.

There's so many options it's doing my head in. Who do you guys consider a lock for top 8 mids? I already have Fyfe, Pendles, Danger, Beams and Gray in my mids at the moment.

I reckon this week is the one to get on Lids, Rockliff can wait a week.

Was always getting Rockliffe in this round but now with Prestia out I can also get any other mid of my choice.

There's so many options it's doing my head in. Who do you guys consider a lock for top 8 mids? I already have Fyfe, Pendles, Danger, Beams and Gray in my mids at the moment.

Lewis.

Parker should be up there. And he is cheap ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back