Malthouse claims Trigg admits Adelaide had Betts 'stitched up' with 18 months to go on his contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Rucci is lower than the amoeba that reside on the gonorrhea bacteria that lives on the body of the back alley hookers that service him.

I dont listen to AA much any more but good to see Bicks has some balls.

*note I am not a scientist and I doubt amoeba can live on bacterium.

I wish Bicks asked Rucci

Show me where another media outlet has ran with your (Rucci) Ban for Life line

Most outlets ran with "AFL to enquire about Betts signing"

Rucci statement is drawing a conclusion the other is informing that the AFL will seek an explanation

Rucci is not a dumb ass he deliberately ran with that line which is disgusting

Rowie on the other hand OMG get him off the radio

One one hand he says Mick is a great man with great integrity and would not lie however in the next breathe says he would have been calculated in selecting those words "stiched up"..... FFS Rowie you can't have an each way bet here

Binding contact is the key.
Much ado about nothing ... unless he went on an all expenses paid tour of a pie factory or two. :D

The Phil Davis thing is amazing. He held a ******* press conference mid-season and said "I've signed with GWS." AFL's and the media's reaction that time? Meh.

Eddie McGuire was the only one in the media who spoke up about it.

Rucci sat silent on the issue because he would have wanted to make sure that nothing stopped Davis from leaving.

What's the bet that the investigation will conclude before Friday's Shithouse AA interview and he will decline to response to any Betts related questioning by saying the AFL.investigation is concluded and lets leave it there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo saying Jon Ralph has a story tonight/tomorrow that this whole thing isn't as clear as it seems.

If he's done it again...
I don't think he'll have much to add on what we already know. When the AFL interview 8 people in a day, the media will start digging. I mean, it's ******* Jon Ralph, the bloke can barely string together a coherent sentence.

What's the bet that the investigation will conclude before Friday's Shithouse AA interview and he will decline to response to any Betts related questioning by saying the AFL.investigation is concluded and lets leave it there

"It's was just a misunderstanding, I wasn't implying anything" - Malthouse
"Yep, well done. I told ya Bicks!! up ya nose with a garden hose" - Rowe

I don't think he'll have much to add on what we already know. When the AFL interview 8 people in a day, the media will start digging. I mean, it's ******* Jon Ralph, the bloke can barely string together a coherent sentence.
He's the bloke who thinks Eddie's on $650k a year

That radio piece by Bickley was OUTSTANDING. If Trigg was like an elephant ice skating on Friday night, then Rucci was like 2 elephants ice skating tonight, trying to ferret a response to his story.

And then to very quickly write what is effectively a retraction piece.

And Murdoch is still wondering why Domain is one of our sponsors these days...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back