Malthouse claims Trigg admits Adelaide had Betts 'stitched up' with 18 months to go on his contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure too many courts would agree that a text construed as a binding contract.

Nah I think Rucci's actually referring to me rather than the AFC with that post.

I have no idea what he means, but one thing is clear Rucci's in meltdown mode and is throwing grenades ala Malthouse on Tuesday morning.

Uh oh everyone, Rucci is going sue and get a big pile of US Dollars.

Not if she can help it

judge-judy-funny-quotes-543.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he's got them stored and verified don't they.
What's he verified them against?? Has he hacked Twitter? Does he understand ip and email addresses?

Nah I just closed my twitter account or Rowie would say "it's goneski", now Rucci is obviously upset because he can't find anything

He knows how to use a search function? His replies to a number of people telling them to search for things implies to me that he didn't know how to do it himself.

Watch what you say or he'll get your:

View attachment 138449

I wouldn't pay money to him about writing tips. ;) I haven't in over 10 years bought an Advertiser and won't purchase anytime soon unless they actually start showing some decent journalistic standards. Thank god for the Guardian having an Australian edition. Now them I pay money to!

He knows how to use a search function? His replies to a number of people telling them to search for things implies to me that he didn't know how to do it himself.

or he uses "go find it" as a deflection hoping that people will just ignorantly take it on face value and think something exists even though it doesn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back