2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever someone has booed or made a remark towards an indigenous player, I politely remind them who was here first.

The dinosaurs I think you'll find

Has anyone tried ordering tarps lately?

It's ironic, they filed the place year and lost 2 and a half million, AO was suppose to be their savior. Now they have nothing to tarp on about, now the SANFL can no longer prop them up, it will be ironic the Victorians will have to.
They budgeted to run a $2m loss in 2014.

Walking home from work last night to the train station in Adelaide, Saw Polec hobbling along on crutches with his missus. Looked pretty sore.

Yes ... and I must say I have massive respect for the Aboriginal folk here who still walk around in bare feet on 45 degree days. How do they do it?!

Even my gf's 7 year old daughter says "That's their culture ... they can do that. We can't".
I do it. But on that slurry seal I can't. I can't stand going to cold places. You have to wear socks and shoes. Aaaargh . Most Islanders came for champs when I was coaching (different sports code) had to be decked out from bare foot to socks and shoes) Blister packs readily stocked. I truly empathise their grief. My rellies laugh about my thongs when I hit Adelaide.

Seriously? **** it pays to be a sportsman
671193-42b71a30-9ed8-11e3-b163-d60ea6e39be3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Jerry Seinfeld said, a woman cares what the guy does for a living ... a guy just cares what the girl looks like:

Women need to like the job of the guy they’re dating. If they don’t like the job, they don’t like the guy. Men know this–which is why we make up the phony, bogus names for the jobs that we have. “Well right now, I’m the regional management supervisor. I’m in development, production, consulting . . .”

Men, on the other hand, if they are physically attracted to a woman, are not that concerned with her job.

We’ll just go, “Really? Slaughterhouse? Is that where you work? That sounds interesting. So, what do you have, a big cleaver and you just lop their heads off? That sounds great. Listen, why don’t you shower up and we’ll get some burgers and catch a movie.”

I think u will find Port Power were established long before the dinosaurs came into existence.

I think you'll find the TV show "Big Bang Theory" originally concerned the set up of the Paer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back