7.03pm - Tribute to Dustin Fletcher- 400 games

Remove this Banner Ad

it's our home game so why are we allowing time for an opposition player in our pre-match?
They chose to rest Fletcher two weeks ago so he could play his 400th in this game. If they want to honour him, rest him so that he plays in a home game.
Did the AFL force this upon us or are we doing it ourselves?
Not happy.

Not breaking the games record, nor is he the first to 400. Stock standard milestone for a cheat from one of our biggest rivals

Has nothing to do with us and if the club has chosen to do this i am honestly ropeable

* off with your tributes and do it at one of your own home games

Hopefully the tribute has footage of him on his back having random mexican drug cocktails injected into his stomach

Agree with all posts - * off Essendon.... Have hogged the limelight for the past few years and once again are shoving themselves to the forefront.
campaigners

Having said that though, Tigers often struggle when we are under the media, AFL spotlight...

Might help us beat the ******* cheating campaigners!

I would really like to know if the AFL has told us to do this or if we are doing it out of the goodness of our hearts.
Not happy. Not happy. Not happy.

I feel sorry for the poor sods watching at home. I can line up at the 3121 bar and ignore it

Those at home going to have to listen to the commentators stroke him all the way through it

& agree Tugga. Very pissed off if this was forced on us
I can't make it this week so I am pissed right off.

I feel sorry for the poor sods watching at home. I can line up at the 3121 bar and ignore it

Those at home going to have to listen to the commentators stroke him all the way through it

& agree Tugga. Very pissed off if this was forced on us
i have mute button on remote:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was always going to happen, the AFL was always going to ignore all the Essendrugs s**t and therefore, as he's only the third player to reach 400 games, we will have to endure it.
Bonus is, the Richmond players will be hell bent on stuffing up his night, and will.

3rd = who cares

& we shouldn't have to endure it. The AFL/MCG was supposed to be giving control of the pre game back to the clubs for the benefit of home team fans.

This cheat should be having his tributes at an Essendon home game, or Dankys offices

You've got to think it's TV driven. Ch 7 said jump.
You betcha it was AFL and C7 driven, if he didn't miss the freo match he would be played last week against Brisbane on Foxtel at 1.10pm, Essendon didn't choose to rest him they were told to rest him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back