Apr 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tips this week.

North Sunshine over braybrook by 3 goals
Albanvale over parkside 21 points
Tarneit over lavo
Sanctuary lakes over the suns by 4 goals

If the Braybrook rumors are true agree with the 3 goal runners win.

Albanvale under a goal
Lakes by 7
Tarneit by a kick

Outside_word

Senior List
Mar 6, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
-Parkside by 18 points
-road runners by 15 points all aboard the train.
-sharks by 20 points "team to watch"
-Tarneit by 36 points.

noloyaltylol

Senior List
Oct 15, 2014
house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
warwick capper
everyone chill out your draining this thread look how many posts there are in here in contrast to DIVISION ONE which is a higher competition therefore there should be more serious talks going on and more reason to talk and it is also an older thread yet there are still so many more posts in here... u all loco x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bush man

Team Captain
Jun 9, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Those 3 Asian blokes from
Braybrook have gone to parkside massive boost for parkside indie can u confirm? Have they been to training yet?

Play The Game

Draftee
May 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
There seems to be something missing from this forum....?
A committee person has now resigned with more players possibly to follow.

noloyaltylol

Senior List
Oct 15, 2014
house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
warwick capper
There seems to be something missing from this forum....?
A committee person has now resigned with more players possibly to follow.
wow such an informative post definitely gives us an exclusive insight as to the happenings and drama of a club. Thank you Damien Barrett. You have officially made my day with your enlightening news the only thing is that you didn't mention the club.. great post 4/10

indies85

Debutant
Apr 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Those 3 Asian blokes from
Braybrook have gone to parkside massive boost for parkside indie can u confirm? Have they been to training yet?

Hey mate I have been struck down with man flu - not a clue what's happening there! If the guys I've heard are leaving are going to Parkside that's a fair catch..

If I get down to the game on the weekend I'll confirm..

crossroads59

Senior List
Feb 27, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
There is one point i would like to make and it does canvas everyone involved in football i just hope no one takes any pleasure in a club falling apart this is when the governing body should step in and assist like they have previously there's no other rebuild platform other than div3 so the league should be able to appoint a administrator of some sort to steady the ship and i apologise if this sounds political to the admin of this thread

indies85

Debutant
Apr 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There is one point i would like to make and it does canvas everyone involved in football i just hope no one takes any pleasure in a club falling apart this is when the governing body should step in and assist like they have previously there's no other rebuild platform other than div3 so the league should be able to appoint a administrator of some sort to steady the ship and i apologise if this sounds political to the admin of this thread

100% agree! It's a pity clubs come to this.. I went to Parkside braybrook and they gave Parkside a fair run first half there's some talent and some real passion at the club.. If the rumors that club owes players cash, owes them merchandise they've paid for etc.. are true then youd imagine it was bought upon by the club.
There's been too much accusation on money being stolen the last 2 days what's happened to your mates at a footy club being mates!

BANGBANG!

Senior List
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
100% agree! It's a pity clubs come to this.. I went to Parkside braybrook and they gave Parkside a fair run first half there's some talent and some real passion at the club.. If the rumors that club owes players cash, owes them merchandise they've paid for etc.. are true then youd imagine it was bought upon by the club.
There's been too much accusation on money being stolen the last 2 days what's happened to your mates at a footy club being mates!
The club owes no money I'll clear that up right now!!
The merchandise has gone up s**t creek I give them that
But struth they have a lot to say about the club who did nothing but take and done fukc all around the joint
I'm leaving it at that anyway big footy ain't the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back