Official Match Thread S19 Qualifying Final: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So after reading through this thread the question must be asked, do these Roy's have a token girl poster on their list or do they all usually post like bitches..?
I read the thread and can hardly post at all as I have no idea what the F is going on! lol

I read the thread and can hardly post at all as I have no idea what the F is going on! lol

Welcome to the Sweet FA!

Seriously, don't expect anything in match threads to make any sense, it's like an alternate universe. Coming up with something random is fine, or even better, quote some random Dragon flog and get stuck in!

Just start posting about what you did 3 weeks and 4 days ago, maybe combine it with a joke about a rabbit or something and you'll be fine.

Thank you for the support.

We are the #gorillasoftheroyvolution

The royvolution will not be televised.

That's OK ... me and The Roys go way back. If FATE doesn't decree that The Royals win a Premiership in their first finals series, I am hoping the Roys FFC do... just to spite me. So many footy trips and so many bitter sweet memories. Good luck fellas.

This thread:
Ph3NTYx.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back