Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Essendon contract was due to expire October 2015

OMG!! HE'S ACTUALLY PLAYING FOR POORT BEFORE HIS CONTRACT HAS FINISHED!!!! THEY MUST HAVE BROKE THE LAW!!!

Another tricky tipping round.

The competition has really broken up into three groups.

Freo and Sydney

The Rest

Carlton and GC

Not too much separating the middle 14 teams.

His Essendon contract was due to expire October 2015

And what's your point? How clueless are you toyota camry franchise supporters? Now you're comparing Ryder coming to Port to Betts going to the Toyota franchise? Wow.

There's a big difference between a player with grievances against his club over his health and his at the time yet to be conceived children, wanting to leave that club and prefering another club over others, and those two clubs coming to terms, with everything being within the AFL's rules, and a club being accused by a high profile and well respected coach of having basically signed a contracted player from his (now former)club 18 months before it became a "public" reality. A club that also has recent form in breaking AFL rules.

I'm sure even the clueless hordes of pensioners that support the Toyota Camry franchise can comprehend that, even if it takes the better part of the rest of their natural lives.

I would also be interested to see Norwood in the AFL.

I wonder if the idiots will start saying

"They're not the same club"
"Norwood. Est: 20XX"

Etc

I would also be interested to see Norwood in the AFL.

I wonder if the idiots will start saying

"They're not the same club"
"Norwood. Est: 20XX"

Etc
Yeah funny that. That the one and only existing Port Adelaide Football Club who won a licence to join the AFL, then suddnely disbands, dissappears and then allows some new club to be formed to join the competition that they fought so hard and long to join. Interesting also back then I was one of the support staff who transcended with the PAFC from the SANFL across to the AFL. I never knew of being part of some new club. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly a jealous dickhead.

we didnt approach him until he signalled his intention to leave.

And it was done with everyones knowledge.
It wasn't done secretly a year and a half prior.
The Crows are being accused of basically having signed Bettes 18 months in advance in secret.

There's a big difference between the two, but Crows supporters aren't the smartest people going around.

B6Hg2W2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riccuito owns a horse with some crows board members. he said "we race as one" is the top name at the moment. Hilarious.

I suggested malcom, it didn't get read :(

Comes in to shake up the Boys Club. Joins Boys Club and does Boys Club things.

Any one, or all, of the following could retire:
Junior, Hodge, Mitchell, Lake, Hale,

Junior, Hodge and Mitchell have all committed for 2016 I think.

If they sign Sloane, it would surely be for a pay cut and they'll probably lose another couple of Cheney's.

Junior, Hodge and Mitchell have all committed for 2016 I think.

If they sign Sloane, it would surely be for a pay cut and they'll probably lose another couple of Cheney's.
I think one or both of Hodge and Mitchell will retire at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back