Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who really doesn't care about the fact that GWS has plenty of gun players?
Sure, I care about it in a competitive they'll-be-good-when-we're-good sense, but there's no point them existing at all unless they're engenieered to be successful. Western Sydney fans aren't going to turn up for a team that's bottom for 20 years.

It has been 3875 years since the Dogs won a flag and we have bugger all members. When do we get an academy and heaps of draft concessions?

It cuts me deep that these plastic franchise cocksmokers will win a flag before us.

The Dr Frankenstein's at AFL house will be pleased. Their monster is about to stomp all over the competition.

When the inevitable happens, its going to be the hollowest and least celebrated Premiership in the history of the game. And the AFL couldn't give a ****.

Any success will come with a obligatory asterix next to it, as all will know it hasn't been earned fairly.......

It'll work itself out. The players who think they're good enough who aren't getting a game, will get traded and join other club's. It may not help in the next 2 years, but the talent pool will spread itself out over the next 3 years. It doesn't help if GWS keep a core of players who continue to get better, then they will be successful, but they can't keep them all.

Don't forget they have an expanded list and expanded salary cap compared to other clubs.... Players stay when they think success is close, just look at Sydney, Hawthorn, Geelong etc in recent years. Only those who want out or are surplus to requirements (but still valuable commodities) will leave in the near future.

GWS also have two top 10 rated academy players this year? Get absolutely stuffed.

Considering what they're getting for trading out these players who want to leave they are going to be dominant for yearssss

Get stuffed

I am happy for GWS to take them with the new system, hopefully their picks next year get eaten into as well

As if GWS needs anymore hype, the AFL clearly gave them far too many picks
even if the players live up to the hype, they won't be able to keep them all
even if it means a premiership, you only play football for so long & money talks

I can't wait for GWS to bottom out already & have a pitiful 9000 members or so :drunk:

Remove the quotation marks and it works fine.:cool:
gta-the-joke.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlisle. We get a quality defender, move Roughy into the ruck and it solves the ruck problem.

Plus I don't rate Plowman all that highly. Nothing overly special.
I play lawn bowls (no sfellowing) with Plowman's Dad, Brendan (not hard to see where the lad gets his size). The old man would be rapt if his son came back to Victoria.

It has been 3875 years since the Dogs won a flag and we have bugger all members. When do we get an academy and heaps of draft concessions?

It cuts me deep that these plastic franchise cocksmokers will win a flag before us.

Look on the bright side, we get to make up the numbers until the powers that be say otherwise.

fronkalicious, you reckon Treloar will leave? He has been one of the more vocal about staying, but looks like the offers that are going to come in are big. I just can't see him leaving the way he talks about his contract and GWS.

Would be a huge get for any Victorian club. Would take him before Carlisle, not that I think we'd even be going for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back