Changes V Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Sam Gray not get Omitted and get a game in front of Moore and Young? Selection is becoming a joke :/ 3 back flankers? LOL

If Amon is the Sub over S.Gray rjdfnsmdkfjdnsndnshrbsjskej

Last edited:

wow Austin and Arch injured and Butcher got omitted from the Maggies.

I took the sentence as butcher being out because of injury aswell maybe the tongue? If he did get omitted but where is he going to play or are we just resting him ?

It probably doesn't mean much but amon named on the left forward pocket :)
Good on clurey for his second game

Sam Gray will be the sub and not Paul Stewart surely.

I think Paul Stewart's last AFL game for us was also against Melbourne at Adelaide Oval where he was pretty anonymous at half forward.

Hopefully an on-ball role this week.

Sam Gray will be the sub and not Paul Stewart surely.

I think Paul Stewart's last AFL game for us was also against Melbourne at Adelaide Oval where he was pretty anonymous at half forward.

Hopefully an on-ball role this week.

he kicked bags a few years a go I remember 5 against the dees in Darwin aswell.
Maybe he's put there while westy goes into the ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gray is like Summerton. Can tear it up at SANFL level, but you just know that he will never make it at AFL level. How Gray managed to keep his spot in the side boggles the mind. Would rather any of the 3 emergencies to come in over him. Moore would add a hard edge and can play more of a midfield role which would give Wingard more time up forward.

Gray....seriously wtf!
How does he get another game after that performance when AhChee played better in 1 quarter and gets dropped?
O'Shea had a better game than Gray (thats not hard) and got dropped the week after!

I just dont see what he brings at AFL level!

newton omitted. id completley forgotten about him. i take it he isnt travelling so good then
Proving no great loss

Sam Gray was always gonna get another go, rare that you elevate a bloke then magoo him after 1 week..... deserved to be dropped though

Stoked Clurey is in, sucks about Paddy & wtf... Gray is using his free pass alright

Remove this Banner Ad

Back