Bumped Malthouse...Foxtel interview and more (latest post #1509)

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wonder was it bucks that he spoke about as the coach who approached him when he was at the pies with list concerns and he said that hed only coached national teams?

I wonder was it bucks that he spoke about as the coach who approached him when he was at the pies with list concerns and he said that hed only coached national teams?

Could and that could Explain the Big List Changers that have happened since Bucks has been Head Coach

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
He's absolutely bitter. He was given unprecedented control and had more facilities and staff at his disposal than he could have dreamed of at any other club. If he's insinuating that he didn't enjoy his time at the pies he's full of s**t.

He basically said without saying it that he should/would have liked to be there beyond 2011.

But he couldn't do anything about it. How about not sabotaging your team by going to the Footy Show and "trying" to do something about it. Maybe just stick to your initial agreement you Flog!

The reality is if he really cared about his "boys" he should have stayed at the club till the end of his contract!

no no no. its about his boys. he has to protect them. and he has to protect his staff cause they will be sacked now he has gone.

f**k me.

I thought the Collingwood Players where His Boys:rolleyes:

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
no no no. its about his boys. he has to protect them. and he has to protect his staff cause they will be sacked now he has gone.

f**k me.

Malthouse the Martyr!

What about when he said he has to watch this Friday because his grand kid loves Murphy.
He isn't even playing :confused:

Not sure what I think about the interview, need to let it settle a bit. But there was some typical MM double speak, family got dragged into it (again - like no other coach under pressure has ever had concerns for their familyo_O), and then at the end I think he was talking in riddles. No idea what he was talking about. Plus a Latin quote, something to do with war (again). Did he mean us? The most uncomfortable he looked during the interview was when discussing us.

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Maybe he told him we won't win a Premiership with Tarkyn,Josh,Obree and Leon in the team.......

IQ3

Premium Platinum
Feb 1, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
I agree. I doubt he would ever Forgive Ed,Pert and Bucks. I can’t see him doing much at the Club until those 3 are gone.

Only thing he Might do is get is Lifetime Membership but I wonder he do it with Ed
Off topic, but you put capital letters in some random places haha.

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure what I think about the interview, need to let it settle a bit. But there was some typical MM double speak, family got dragged into it (again - like no other coach under pressure has ever had concerns for their familyo_O), and then at the end I think he was talking in riddles. No idea what he was talking about. Plus a Latin quote, something to do with war (again). Did he mean us? The most uncomfortable he looked during the interview was when discussing us.
I found the interview pretty hard to listen to myself micks answers can be long winded at times

He felt uncomfortable that Carlton didn't honour the full 3 year contract?! F**king spare me you hypocrite.

He did not Honour his Contracts at Both the Eagles and with us.

Back